Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where in the name of god is she flying off to now?? They’re just back !!!

Reactions: 7
Where in the name of god is she flying off to now?? They’re just back !!!
Don’t you know she’s a keen explorer of Portugal? They HAVE to be going somewhere other than Portugal.. Has to be some Spanish island

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the places she goes with Sydney are “easy” places to go with a child.. a week in Gran Canaria isn’t anything more than a holiday. Like compare it to the Ungraceful Guide and they’ll show you true travelling with a toddler..

Reactions: 12
Firstly, Sydders won’t be jumping into that pool in the morning - she will freeze and secondly of course it was easy with her - SHE CAN’T WALK YET. Does she realise how different kids are once they’re walking, the easy days are gone!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Terrier Columbas strikes again 📍 I’m so excited to see her looking out to sea,, the baby with her feet in the sea, Mantra glasses & boots. It must be so cool to be so wild, most of us wouldn’t be brave enough to travel to such unexplored territory

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Terrier Columbas strikes again 📍 I’m so excited to see her looking out to sea,, the baby with her feet in the sea, Mantra glasses & boots. It must be so cool to be so wild, most of us wouldn’t be brave enough to travel to such unexplored territory
Don’t forget she probably packed the wrong clothes, will need a quick dash to the nearest penneys 🙄😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t “travel” she’s a holiday maker visiting holiday resorts off peak alongside all the pensioners getting the OAP rates. Only difference is she brings mantra shite and uses it as work so she can write it off against her tax. Costs nothing to be there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hope she gets the weather she’s expecting, I know ppl who are there at the minute going around in hoodies! I don’t get why people go away this time of year, weather is never great

Reactions: 5
Hope she gets the weather she’s expecting, I know ppl who are there at the minute going around in hoodies! I don’t get why people go away this time of year, weather is never great
I wouldnt in her case with a small child , but we were saying next year we would go to the canaries over xmas holidays just to be able to get out and run/bike/swim ect without it lashing rain on us🙈.

Reactions: 2
I wouldnt in her case with a small child , but we were saying next year we would go to the canaries over xmas holidays just to be able to get out and run/bike/swim ect without it lashing rain on us🙈.
Honestly that’s about as good as you’d get, the weathers not much better than here this time of year

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think at this point going on all these pointless same as each other holidays is simply a charade to keep up her “mad bastard globe trotter” persona. Im sure the pool she sat at last week wont be too different from the pool she sits at this week. Its like she almost wants people to be in awe of her travelling with a baby and to make sure that it looks like parenting is a walk in the park and that her life hasnt changed at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Weather forecast says highs of 23, lows of 14!

The likes of terror go away this time of year so they can gloat while we sit at home in storm ophelia part 2! Her whole life is is spent seeking validation and constantly trying to make herself feel better than everyone else when in reality it's the exact opposite

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.