Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over the fact that this wan named her child after the city she lived in when on a working holiday visa. It would be like me naming my child Miami because I went there on a J1. She genuinely has no cringe, especially since she said openly that living there wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

Reactions: 25
I still can't get over the fact that this wan named her child after the city she lived in when on a working holiday visa. It would be like me naming my child Miami because I went there on a J1. She genuinely has no cringe, especially since she said openly that living there wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
Off topic but there is a girl on Instagram who named her baby Miami Rose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic but there is a girl on Instagram who named her baby Miami Rose 😂
Yes... And dresses her in... Ehm .... Interesting outfits 😂

I didn't feel sorry for that poor child's neck 😂 keeping her face off social media is useless when the world knows everything about her

Reactions: 8
Yes... And dresses her in... Ehm .... Interesting outfits 😂

I didn't feel sorry for that poor child's neck 😂 keeping her face off social media is useless when the world knows everything about her
The outfits!!🤣🤣 not my cup of tea at all

Reactions: 1
Converse runners on a child not walking!
Thought the same myself so bad for her foot development. I thought her legs looked very weak and unsteady for a child her age. Even if they aren't walking at that age they usually are standing quite steadily holding onto things.

Anyone else notice the picture of her yesterday on the beach saying she loves beach days and then about 15 mins later she posts a pic in a restaurant drinking wine.
Pictures for the gram just to try prove she is living her best life 🙄

Reactions: 10
Thought the same myself so bad for her foot development. I thought her legs looked very weak and unsteady for a child her age. Even if they aren't walking at that age they usually are standing quite steadily holding onto things.

Anyone else notice the picture of her yesterday on the beach saying she loves beach days and then about 15 mins later she posts a pic in a restaurant drinking wine.
She’s one sad, sad loser.

Reactions: 13

It was the same when she said she was gonna do a gymondo work out...😂😂

Reactions: 5
It was the same when she said she was gonna do a gymondo work out...😂😂
Honestly I wouldn’t trust Terrie to tell me the time. The lies just roll off her tongue so easily - always a hard sell or trying to make out she lives the most amazing life but all for Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can do or say what she wants with her child but the two lies that sicken me to the stomach are the cancer story and the ReproMed scandal. You’ve gotta be a very sick individual to do what she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s been a bit mad for the last week and she feels overwhelmed by January… is she for real? She’s been on a beach holiday for the last week??!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s been a bit mad for the last week and she feels overwhelmed by January… is she for real? She’s been on a beach holiday for the last week??!
That’s what happens when you don’t live in the real world! Maybe Toyota didn’t come up trumps with the free car again and that’s stressing her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can do or say what she wants with her child but the two lies that sicken me to the stomach are the cancer story and the ReproMed scandal. You’ve gotta be a very sick individual to do what she did.
A wolf in sheeps clothing….absolute con artist

Reactions: 6
What was the cancer story ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.