Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Sue is just on it for the craic, not the cash, she has more than enough and probably has more free time now that she's stepped down as CEO. Is there anywhere online to watch the dances? Can't find them.

Reactions: 1
There's no way Sue would waste her time and energy on it just for the craic. There's always a hidden agenda with these doses, and usually it's money!

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know if Terrie ever lifts a finger in that house “giving dada jobs” 🙄 time to get over the hoover jokes

Reactions: 11
Is Mantra official dead in the water? Nothing on the insta since 19th of December

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but all the shoes that child has and she isn't even near walking yet....nor have we seen her even standing up holding onto anything. She is gonna ruin that child's feet and all in the name of 'fashion' and showing off 🤦‍♀️🙄
People are insane over milestones. A family member with a child a few months younger than our first … marched out and bought shoes the minute she took a step. Our lady was bare feet for a good 6 weeks when she started walking. Other child seemed to be tripping in the shoes but I obv said nothing. Here she is over a year later in the same shoes 😳😱so not only did they rush out to get shoes, bought them too big … all in the name of competition… insane! Potty training is the next competition for us! I can’t get over the way parents go on nowadays. Our girl isn’t trained yet and I’ve been told the other is … visibly wearing pull ups when that was said. Not right nowadays people! Chill the f**k out people. They’ll do things when they’re ready!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You just know she’s soooo freaked the child isn’t walking 😂😂 She would have it on screen constantly if she was walking. No one actually cares Terrie!

Reactions: 10
You just know she’s soooo freaked the child isn’t walking 😂😂 She would have it on screen constantly if she was walking. No one actually cares Terrie!
Tbf alot on this thread seems to care , i only dip in and out of this thread but all that seems to be talked about is if the baby is walking😂😂

Reactions: 6
She boils my blood. Yeah Terror, your changing your mattress for an Emma mattress causes its soooo comfie and you get a great night's sleep- who are you fooling? Why not move the Emma mattress into your room if it's sooooo good and your sooooo obsessed- cause its shite that's why....wouldn't take a free one, let alone buy one!! Put some more effort into the flogging.

Reactions: 15
All these floggers just turn me off considering an Emma mattress if i were buying one . Even Alidee at it and i usually don't mind her.
Not its not a big decision to change to Emma Mat when you are getting them for free🙄

Reactions: 9
Tbf alot on this thread seems to care , i only dip in and out of this thread but all that seems to be talked about is if the baby is walking😂😂
I think it’s only cause Terror is so obsessed with milestones and how advanced Ms Wollongong is, if she didn’t make such a big deal about them people wouldn’t mention it here.
Like Faces By Grace and her “weight loss”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is she doing in that video with Sydney, are we to believe the baby has told her a hilarious joke? She is trying SO HARD to look the part

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.