Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The benefit launch was on this week and I’ve yet to see anyone share anything from it. No info on the new product, cost etc. you’d wonder how much benefit actually benefit (pardon the pun) from inviting all the instahuns

Reactions: 6
State of those stories.. don’t believe for 1 min that she drank that Guinness. How embarrassing for Daveh having to follow your wife about filming her face bleeping her phone.
That was just for us to show that she 'does' drink Guinness! It wasn't even settled properly in the video....hasn't a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
State of those stories.. don’t believe for 1 min that she drank that Guinness. How embarrassing for Daveh having to follow your wife about filming her face bleeping her phone.
Sorry now, did you not hear that Terror Terrie loves a pint of Guinness?? Since she got gifted something last week from them, she’s been obsessed 😆 she is so obvious

Reactions: 7
She follows McGregor 🤮🤮🤮

The benefit launch was on this week and I’ve yet to see anyone share anything from it. No info on the new product, cost etc. you’d wonder how much benefit actually benefit (pardon the pun) from inviting all the instahuns
Does anyone else think these events are so 2015? Like stale boring done who cares?

Reactions: 14
She follows McGregor 🤮🤮🤮

Does anyone else think these events are so 2015? Like stale boring done who cares?
Benefit was a bit last minute if they were trying to catch the Christmas market, other than a hammer to break into their free gift I know nothing about the product or stockists from
Insta huns promo

Reactions: 4
Benefit was a bit last minute if they were trying to catch the Christmas market, other than a hammer to break into their free gift I know nothing about the product or stockists from
Insta huns promo
They never show the product. They haven’t a brain cell between them

Reactions: 3
Absolutely mortified for her getting the barman in the westin to use her cheap shite gin to make a cocktail for a instagram reel. It’s like when she was in another hotel a few weeks ago and behind the bar was coincidentally a bottle of unopen white wave. It’s desperate times when you have over 100K followers and still have to try and convince hotels to use your gin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely mortified for her getting the barman in the westin to use her cheap shite gin to make a cocktail for a instagram reel. It’s like when she was in another hotel a few weeks ago and behind the bar was coincidentally a bottle of unopen white wave. It’s desperate times when you have over 100K followers and still have to try and convince hotels to use your gin
Imagine packing an overnight bag for your “PR” stay & saying oh must remember to bring the bottle of Whitewave with us to pretend the bar serves it😏

• Haha
I've just been to my local supervalu and the gin was literally out of sight in a corner next to a huge bottle of huzzar vodka hiding it 🙈

• Haha
Surprised she didn't put Jakes name ahead of Sydneys on the wrapping paper. Still shook her dog has a better name than her daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.