Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say she is raging Darwin isnt walking yet so she can project some sort of ‘always running around like her mad bastard mammy’ narrative….
Fyi terror, my daughter walked at 10 months (id never say that to anyone or compare milestones but terror deserves a good kick up the arse the way she goes on…)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How old is the baby , is she well over a year ?? Maybe there is an issue why baby not walking yet ??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Terrie’s a dose but the baby milestone talk is unnecessary 😬 the babys grand she’s prob a very healthy and happy baby and she’ll walk in her own time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Thats why i asked , i didnt know old the baby was🙈 , ye have been bleating on for months about the child not walking i though she was a lot older .

Thats why i asked , i didnt know old the baby was🙈 , ye have been bleating on for months about the child not walking i though she was a lot older .
Yes it is mentioned a ridiculous amount on this thread! Think folks here are more obsessed with it than Terror herself 😅

Reactions: 3
No one gives 2 hoots about milestones particularly not Ms brisbanes, the point is more that terror is so smug about everything 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Thats the point 🥴
100% agree. She is always so smug telling us that shes above average, so clever, not to mention insanely beautiful. All her own words. She isnt any better than anybody elses baby but terror likes to make out that she is. Plus im sure that if she had walked by now we’d all have been inundated with her bleating on about how advanced she is.

Reactions: 11
My fella would bate me with balls of my own shite if I asked him to take videos of me looking at the floor in a hotel lobby

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Westin throwing her a press stay!! Boils my blood. Won’t be staying there ever again

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I really don’t understand these press stays. They never give any info on the place, price, amenities etc. All they say is ‘thanks for having us’
I don’t get them either. It doesn’t really encourage anyone to want to stay there? She also 1000% put that bottle of white wave there herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get them either. It doesn’t really encourage anyone to want to stay there? She also 1000% put that bottle of white wave there herself.
Haha the state of the half empty bottle of white wave fucked on top of the prosecco 😂😂

Reactions: 5
State of those stories.. don’t believe for 1 min that she drank that Guinness. How embarrassing for Daveh having to follow your wife about filming her face bleeping her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.