Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be on my own here but I think Terrie is stunning in the sense that she has the shiny hair, slim body, straight white teeth, good skin etc, but there’s something about her nose? I can’t put my finger on it and I may be projecting my own insecurities here but her nose doesn’t suit her face or something?
I think her eyes are mental. Teeth were done and she’s way too mahogany

Reactions: 5
I may be on my own here but I think Terrie is stunning in the sense that she has the shiny hair, slim body, straight white teeth, good skin etc, but there’s something about her nose? I can’t put my finger on it and I may be projecting my own insecurities here but her nose doesn’t suit her face or something?
I think she's stunning back in the day. This is such a nice photo, natural smile and eyes, and not 24 shades darker than she is naturally. Obvs the makeup is different to what we'd wear today but we all did that. She has overdone it now. Her appearance matches her personality.... Fake AF!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
NGL i thought the first collection of manyra boots were nice (not original but nice!) but this years collection are really bad, not nice at all!
Goes to show that when they launched nice, classic staple styles at those high prices, people didnt go for it as they could buy Dune, Schuh etc and when they had to expand the line and do somthing ‘different’ the second collection wasnt nice at all…the girl have really bad style!!

Reactions: 1
I like the Celine Mantra boots but I wouldn’t spend €229 on a brand that I haven’t heard much about. Secondly cannot be supporting T. Has anyone seen anything similar ?

Reactions: 4
I like the Celine Mantra boots but I wouldn’t spend €229 on a brand that I haven’t heard much about. Secondly cannot be supporting T. Has anyone seen anything similar ?
I would say try the likes of Boohoo, Shein, Penneys, and you will find very similar for a fraction of the price....

Reactions: 3
Screenshot the boots and do a Google image search 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
I don’t have kids but why do people bring babies to see Santa? They’re far too young to know who he is. Is it just for the instagram pic??
Im just bringing my little one for the picture as its her first Christmas….not the Instagram picture😅 its is just to have to look back on along with many other santa visits in the future i hope.

Reactions: 10
Why is it 'so so important' for kids to use there imagination 🤔
I dont know if this is a serious question or not as sarcasm doesn't travel well on here but anyway.... On a large scale, literally every invention that ever happened, every song written, every movie made etc was somebody using their imagination, and if u don't develop that skill in childhood it's way way harder develop in adulthood. Aside from that, if they can develop imagination it's easier keep them entertained.

Reactions: 16
Just in case anyone wants a laugh this morning… I don’t know who has who blocked at this point, but her profile doesn’t come up on Insta for me… these photos of her do tho…

And also, judging by this photo, I think she has had her boobs done at some stage, defo a lift at least

Oh, final thing, remember when she did GLAM TRAVELS?! 😂😂😂
The worst thing about all of this. Is the room packed full of sheep reinforcing and maintaining the fraud that is terries lifestyle. Ppl could’ve gone on YouTube to learn how to do make up skincare and gone into trailfinders. I hate that ppl are so stupid peddling these idiots

Reactions: 13
The worst thing about all of this. Is the room packed full of sheep reinforcing and maintaining the fraud that is terries lifestyle. Ppl could’ve gone on YouTube to learn how to do make up skincare and gone into trailfinders. I hate that ppl are so stupid peddling these idiots
One would hope it wouldn't be successful if she was to run something like that now given that she is absolutely awful at makeup and she hasn't travelled much at all

Reactions: 4
Ha agreed,Lived in one other city and had to name her daughter to remind everyone she lived there. We get it-you are not the only one that lived away from home for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha agreed,Lived in one other city and had to name her daughter to remind everyone she lived there. We get it-you are not the only one that lived away from home for a while
Ah now that's unfair. An Irish person moving to Sydney is fairly unique...... Only mad bastards do that 😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah now that's unfair. An Irish person moving to Sydney is fairly unique...... Only mad bastards do that 😈😈
What are the odds if it’s another girl they she calls it Bronte or even Darwin because ya know Darwin is in Australia and if ya didn’t know we lived there 🥲

Reactions: 3
Wrapped up in a knee length puffer jacket and hat... And the child is in a tracksuit and socks.... Ok...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah to be fair they also went south to wollongong and even Jervis Bay I think. No other Irish person had ever heard of those places before captain terrie took sail. She'll probably be commemorated on a coin for her exploration skills

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sydney is just an average size baby, she doesn’t look long or tall. Why is she always going to extremes with lies

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.