Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have kids but why do people bring babies to see Santa? They’re far too young to know who he is. Is it just for the instagram pic??
I agree. Only bringing my baby this year coz his sister is 2.5 so she s aware, never brought her before that.

Reactions: 3
Your husband doesn’t come home to anything terror coz he needs permission to leave in the first place I’m sure being the stay at home parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My son was born on the 16th of December ( he is 20 this week so pre insta days !) and we brought him to see santa when he was 5 days old 🤣
We just brought him for the photo and the experience for us. It's nice to look back now.

Reactions: 25
Hope this new rule applies to Terror. I was sucked in years ago when she was raving about the Stila glitter eyeshadow and how it was so pigmented and just so easy to use etc.. more fool me for buying into it, it was SHITE. Never listened to an influencer again 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don’t have kids but why do people bring babies to see Santa? They’re far too young to know who he is. Is it just for the instagram pic??
It's definitely for the Instagram pic 😂 My son is the same age as Terrors, Ms Perth, I haven't brought him to see Santa, (am I bad mum???!) it's a waste, he bawled crying when I showed him one in the shopping centre the other day. Next year he will appreciate it more. He prefers looking at the lights etc

Reactions: 2
It's definitely for the Instagram pic 😂 My son is the same age as Terrors, Ms Perth, I haven't brought him to see Santa, (am I bad mum???!) it's a waste, he bawled crying when I showed him one in the shopping centre the other day. Next year he will appreciate it more. He prefers looking at the lights etc
You aren't a bad mother for not bringing him to Santa, and you are completely right they won't appreciate it or even really know what's going on, but if other parents want to bring their babies and toddlers to see Santa I see nothing wrong with that either.

Reactions: 9
On Virgin media news just now saying new research found that just 10% of consumers trust the information provided by online influencers.
New data published by competition & the consumer protection commission also reveals that 2/3rds of consumers that follow influencers bought a product on their recommendation but nearly 24% of them said they subsequently felt misled about the product they bought, the research also found that almost half of advertising content by influencers on social media isn’t flagged in any way.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how she can show some much side teeth when smiling. I’m here trying to do it and look like I’m in a gurning competition

QUOTE="Calalily4, post: 13078908, member: 364559"]
It's like a scream mask 💀
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Just in case anyone wants a laugh this morning… I don’t know who has who blocked at this point, but her profile doesn’t come up on Insta for me… these photos of her do tho…

And also, judging by this photo, I think she has had her boobs done at some stage, defo a lift at least

Oh, final thing, remember when she did GLAM TRAVELS?! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Just in case anyone wants a laugh this morning… I don’t know who has who blocked at this point, but her profile doesn’t come up on Insta for me… these photos of her do tho…

And also, judging by this photo, I think she has had her boobs done at some stage, defo a lift at least

Thank you. The laugh I needed this morning! So she was trying to do pippas fashion factory really. The gang of eijits at it lord!

• Haha

'Tell you all how I travelled around the world' ???? Was it not Australia and back??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I may be on my own here but I think Terrie is stunning in the sense that she has the shiny hair, slim body, straight white teeth, good skin etc, but there’s something about her nose? I can’t put my finger on it and I may be projecting my own insecurities here but her nose doesn’t suit her face or something?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.