Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dragging the child by the Arms "she's walking she's walking"!!!
So bad for her development too - you’re meant to encourage them to do these things independently not force them.
But you just know Terrie wants to be able to say, she took her first steps at Christmas 🙄

Reactions: 17
Dragging the child by the Arms "she's walking she's walking"!!!
Totally not ready. we are doing this with our boy at the moment but only because he refuses to be set on his bottom & pushed on onto his feet, takes steps himself while being held. She seems to be pushing every milestone, really in 5 years time it won’t matter when she did everything anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Bordering on child abuse. Like wtf is wrong with her? You can clearly see the child is not walking, it looks painful... Milestone-Terror at it again. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Bordering on child abuse. Like wtf is wrong with her? You can clearly see the child is not walking, it looks painful... Milestone-Terror at it again. 🙄
Hardy child abuse 🙄 yes she isn't walking but definitely isn't abuse

• Haha
Hardy child abuse 🙄 yes she isn't walking but definitely isn't abuse
Ahh come on do you have to take everything so literally??? Hardly the worst comment that has been posted on here. No need to be so sensitive..

Reactions: 10
Ahh come on do you have to take everything so literally??? Hardly the worst comment that has been posted on here. No need to be so sensitive..
I'm not been sensitive 🤣 but saying its child abuse when it clearly isn't you would think she was dragging her around the place

Reactions: 4
Terror thought Darwin would be jogging by Chrimbo Day!!! I walked a 9 months....go me lol!! Me ma thought I was going to be some genius cos I walked early....sadly for ma, I'm not lol 🙃 😅 😆 😂 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The video of her as a child on her story 👀 I know it’s been said before that she tries to cover up her accent but that video really does highlight it !

Reactions: 6
She chooses not to show her own child’s face for privacy but shows the other kids at the Christmas table

Wonder does two photos have to be taken every time, one with Sydney facing away and one with her facing camera, or do they just have an album full of the back of Sydney’s head at every event

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do we have to get her constant uploads of showing the child different animals or fruit on cards. Like who needs to see that content?

Reactions: 9
Why do we have to get her constant uploads of showing the child different animals or fruit on cards. Like who needs to see that content?
Trying to validate her child's intelligence to compensate for her own intelligence not being validated as a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And nobody cares about anyone else’s child bar their own!!!

Reactions: 12
It’s also weird considering what her instagram is supposed to aimed at. I have no doubt none of her followers care and tap straight through those stories. I’d say terrors following at this stage is dwindling

Reactions: 3
I got gifted a bottle of shite wave for Xmas off my tight ass sister in law for xmas ( she works in marketing so definitely was a re gift that was sent to her). I think I visibly cringed when I got it as purposely never buy off influencers. I do really like gin but this one is bland and nothing unique about it and have a banging headache today after 3 small drinks of it . They are a disgrace flogging crap for such high prices 🤮🤣 wouldn’t be surprised if something off in the ingredients as a lot of craft beers and smaller brands often give rubbish hangovers … avoid

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I got gifted a bottle of shite wave for Xmas off my tight ass sister in law for xmas ( she works in marketing so definitely was a re gift that was sent to her). I think I visibly cringed when I got it as purposely never buy off influencers. I do really like gin but this one is bland and nothing unique about it and have a banging headache today after 3 small drinks of it . They are a disgrace flogging crap for such high prices 🤮🤣 wouldn’t be surprised if something off in the ingredients as a lot of craft beers and smaller brands often give rubbish hangovers … avoid
Send a video of u to terror pouring it down the sink…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.