Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love seeing Terrie and the other instahuns humiliate themselves with their attempt to do funny reels

Reactions: 13
why is the brainless twit using her childs toy to encourage he dog to snap it into his mouth. My LO is same age as Canberra and I would never encourage my dog to grab her toys. When my LO came along we encouraged the pup not to snap. Shes an hole

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thinks it’s kinda bad form the way she talks to David? Like I know he’s a bit of a dope and all that, but it’s like she tries to make a fool out of him and post it on Instagram so everyone can laugh at him? It’s like when you’re in school and the bunch of mean girls slag you and expect their little gang to stand there and laugh at you while you die a bit inside 🙃🤣🤣 I don’t even think it’s funny I think she just comes across as a massive witch! And then he said “was wondering if you’d even say thanks” I’d say she’s a nightmare 🙈

Reactions: 13
Ya definitely looks that way at times but then he comes across as fairly aggressive so don’t have much sympathy for him

Reactions: 8
Ye its not right they way she talks to him, if it was the other way around people would be screaming about him!

Reactions: 2
Eh what a coinkydink her nails she's advertising for that castle place are the exact same as the ones she claimed she did herself the other day with the 14 day manicure set. 💅 #spoofer

• Haha
Why is the child always in clothes that are too big for her. I know I've put the odd thing on my lad that might be a bit too big but she is constantly doing it

Reactions: 3
Did any of you look at the ‘get ready with me’YouTube video she put up. She had Sydney’s full face in the video and then 12hrs later she realised and that’s why she posted yesterday that she had to edit the video and a new one was out up.

• Haha
I always think that Terror is the fakest out of the whole lot of them. Between her and Rosie the Con it’s a hard one to call who is faker

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always think that Terror is the fakest out of the whole lot of them. Between her and Rosie the Con it’s a hard one to call who is faker
Terrie is the worst one of the lot by a country mile, her lies and exaggerations have been particularly damaging (cancer “scare”, duping Irish nurses to move to Oz, Repromed, to name a few). I can deal with the CONSTANT ads (she’s the worst at it but the rest aren’t far behind) but the hurt she’s potentially caused I can’t forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is the child always in clothes that are too big for her. I know I've put the odd thing on my lad that might be a bit too big but she is constantly doing it
It’s so strange. Those PJ bottoms look 6 inches too long - will be dangerous when she’s walking as she’ll trip over them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.