Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this for a while and I am convinced, that behind the scenes Terrie’s popularity is dwindling and the engagement from her audience isn’t there anymore. White Wave is proof she doesn’t have the same influence as before in my opinion. Also the fact she’s now trying to get into Tiktok and YouTube says a lot. She’s so fake and will pretend that everything is perfect but I could see her audience no longer being interested in constantly seeing the back of her child’s head
Couldn’t agree with this more! to be honest I think this could be said for all the og Irish influencers, such as Terrie, JJ, FBG etc.
The people who started following them years ago have grown up, moved on and the interest is no longer there. The pandemic and cost of living crisis has changed peoples priorities and spending habits and I don’t think people buy into the hype of influencers anymore. You will always get the sheep who swear by every word they say and can’t think for themselves, genuinely thinking these women are their friends (would love to know what these people did 10 years ago before it all began but that’s a question for another day)
Hopefully, influencers will be a thing of the past in the not too distant future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s gone very chipmunk 🐿 looking these days must be the filler it’s too much around the cheeks . I agree her popularity is dwindling even look at the pampers ad where she asks for poonami stories she only got a few comments . She’s just not relatable to the 30 something mother - and the repromed scandal made people with fertility issues dislike her , single people or younger people with no kids are bored by her endless back of head updates . Her “travels” are just basic - even before kids she was in oz and did Bali and asia -big deal most people including myself have done all that if did a year in Australia . Portugal and a few basic city breaks where she did standard tourist stuff and sat on a beach and ate and drank like everyone does … nothing ground breaking .her greed and trying to relate to everyone and not picking a niche will be her downfall . Her silly faces and the mad bastard antics just are annoying and then the same questions she answers over and over and same slagging with Daveah about hoovering . Haven’t checked her account in ages but Jesus didn’t miss much

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I fair feel like there's definitely some divide with David's family and her.. she didn't even like or write anything under the post about pippa, I dunno somethings off I think..
---
It’s actually killing her that gday sheila is not walking !! Imagine bringing that plastic vtech walker everywhere with you 😂😂 Newsflash Terror - they all walk eventually!
Gday Sheila 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"size 10 jacket but in my usual size, size 6 trousers".... Oh duck off Terrie. Only dickheads give their sizes. Normal people say "I've sized up in this, but gone for my usual size in this".... But no our terror wants as much attention as possible. 🙄🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"size 10 jacket but in my usual size, size 6 trousers".... Oh duck off Terrie. Only dickheads give their sizes. Normal people say "I've sized up in this, but gone for my usual size in this".... But no our terror wants as much attention as possible. 🙄🥴
That’s not even fashionable any more Tezza. The cool kids all want peachy butts!

Reactions: 2
The latest reel 🙄🙄
How many trips away from the kid has she done now? Great life she has

Reactions: 6
I genuinely have no idea how she can travel so much with a baby! My little boy is 8 months and I literally couldn't think of anything worse than leaving him! Even if someone payed for me, I wouldn't do it. I know your life dosent have to stop when the baby comes but this is actually a joke 😲

Reactions: 14
Like I’m jealous of how much she gets away but she was just in London with the gals. David has some patience! Different if it’s friends stags/ hens etc and you should be able to attend but she goes off with the gals for a lol at least three or four times a year which is pretty uncommon if you have small kids

Reactions: 7
The latest reel 🙄🙄
How many trips away from the kid has she done now? Great life she has
Wonder if they’ll do a cringey as duck dance routine like they did when skiing🥴 Mortified for them doing that reel in the airport..god knows how many times it took. I’ve no kids & she’s been away more in the past year than I have in about 3yrs!!

Reactions: 10
"The guy in the back was definitely recording us"

He's sitting down glued to something on his phone not even paying attention to them 🙄

That group strike me as the type of girls that think everyone's watching them - bunch of attention seekers!

Reactions: 23
Looking at the comments under that airport reel - it's mostly women in late 20's and early 30's that commented on that. And it just looks sad and desperate..

Reactions: 9
Looking at the comments under that airport reel - it's mostly women in late 20's and early 30's that commented on that. And it just looks sad and desperate..
In fairness lots of posts under huns posts your really worry for the human race

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.