Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine is a month older and still fits fine in hers, it's designed to last 18 months or 13 kilos, hers is the same brand as mine so I'm sure it's fine.
It's absolutely fine. The point is she's always making out how tall she is etc. Car seat recommendations go by length of baby not weight.

Reactions: 3
It's absolutely fine. The point is she's always making out how tall she is etc. Car seat recommendations go by length of baby not weight.
It's length or weight on that particular one. We had the older version for our oldest child, she was out of it at 15 months.

Terrie the first time you said 'Jake is putting himself up for adoption due to sleep deprivation' it wasn't funny soooo it still ain't funny now the 27th time you've said it!

Reactions: 13
I have to laugh at this one the child was up during the night there are 2 of them there and also during the day . She can cancel going to the office because she was up during the night god help us all. When mine were younger I had to get up and go to work the next day one of mine just never slept we took turns in getting a night sleep and we both worked unlike davey .

Reactions: 12
The mantra post..... "oh sorry guys just coming on to say there was a glitch and a lot of you didn't see my post, please go look at it".... She must be fuming. Did a comp to get engagement and then it failed miserably... "my post got banned in Russia" oh right all those Russian followers you bought can't like and comment like they usually do is it!? Dope

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could we club together and get the poor child a proper pair of shoes? Or make an appointment to get her feet measured?

Reactions: 2
I call BS on the office. If the girl boss had an office HQ we’d have seen it. Unless underground carparks are now the office?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Terrie the first time you said 'Jake is putting himself up for adoption due to sleep deprivation' it wasn't funny soooo it still ain't funny now the 27th time you've said it!
I have been thinking about this. Why would the child be "keeping the dog up"? I'm fairly certain my house would be smaller than Terries and whenever the baby wakes during the night it doesn't effect the dog at all! The dogs bed is away from the child?

Reactions: 8
I have been thinking about this. Why would the child be "keeping the dog up"? I'm fairly certain my house would be smaller than Terries and whenever the baby wakes during the night it doesn't effect the dog at all! The dogs bed is away from the child?
I think Jake sleeps in the bed with them 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I seen on the sis in laws page Nikki she had posted links to vote for certain people, friends etc in the Goss awards but not a mention of voting for Terror....her 'family' 🤣🤣 really must be some hatred there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.