Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little walk she does away from and back to the camera when she's showcasing an outfit honestly nearly breaks out in a rash I'm so allergic to it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm delighted for her. How the "mighty" have fallen. A few years ago it was so beneath her to be going to a crappy event like this, but big events seem to be drying up a little for Terrie. Hopefully it's the beginning of the end!
She genuinely thinks she's a celeb. It makes me laugh how important she believes she is.
Scarlet for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing about her is she is always so made up in every day life that she looks no different on a night out

Reactions: 16
She looks insane like she’d actually hurt you. Herself & Sabrina Hill have the same manic OTT vibe. Nothing will convince me that they aren’t 2 demons behind the phones

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks insane like she’d actually hurt you. Herself & Sabrina Hill have the same manic OTT vibe. Nothing will convince me that they aren’t 2 demons behind the phones
Guaranteed weapon, because the sickly sweet one online is so fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Terrie can't even bring herself to congratulate Rachel Gorry. Must be fuming she didn't get the most coveted award at the most pretentious fake awards ceremony in Ireland 😂

• Haha
She is absolutely desperate for validation for little Melbourne. Constantly uploading her saying animal sounds, walking etc. She's so pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I'm delighted for her. How the "mighty" have fallen. A few years ago it was so beneath her to be going to a crappy event like this, but big events seem to be drying up a little for Terrie. Hopefully it's the beginning of the end!
I’ve said this for a while and I am convinced, that behind the scenes Terrie’s popularity is dwindling and the engagement from her audience isn’t there anymore. White Wave is proof she doesn’t have the same influence as before in my opinion. Also the fact she’s now trying to get into Tiktok and YouTube says a lot. She’s so fake and will pretend that everything is perfect but I could see her audience no longer being interested in constantly seeing the back of her child’s head

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve said this for a while and I am convinced, that behind the scenes Terrie’s popularity is dwindling and the engagement from her audience isn’t there anymore. White Wave is proof she doesn’t have the same influence as before in my opinion. Also the fact she’s now trying to get into Tiktok and YouTube says a lot. She’s so fake and will pretend that everything is perfect but I could see her audience no longer being interested in constantly seeing the back of her child’s head
Not that she will ever admit it but I think Repromed damaged her.

Not that she will ever admit it but I think Repromed damaged her.
I think Repromed and the fact all of her content is now her daughter despite saying she wouldn’t go down that road. Also the fact she was in a crop top one week after giving birth, all of this has to have an effect, but true to form Terror will just keep on pretending everything is absolutely perfect

• Heart
I think Repromed and the fact all of her content is now her daughter despite saying she wouldn’t go down that road. Also the fact she was in a crop top one week after giving birth, all of this has to have an effect, but true to form Terror will just keep on pretending everything is absolutely perfect
She’ll never let the mask drop. She’s the worst.

It’s actually killing her that gday sheila is not walking !! Imagine bringing that plastic vtech walker everywhere with you 😂😂 Newsflash Terror - they all walk eventually!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s actually killing her that gday sheila is not walking !! Imagine bringing that plastic vtech walker everywhere with you 😂😂 Newsflash Terror - they all walk eventually!
I can just see the overly emotional reel when she finally does take her first steps. The soppy music, Terror crying and gushing about her AMAZING little girl. We all know how it goes!!!

• Sad
Terror is so unremarkable that she has to make everything related to her remarkable if that makes sense. Behind the manic eyes and false smile I think she is very insecure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.