Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the Oz thing! Everyone I know in Oz with kids wants to come home to be near family.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the Oz thing! Everyone I know in Oz with kids wants to come home to be near family.
Well if she comes back to Sydney, she'll struggle to get a rental or have to pay a bloody fortune. Rent has gone through the roof here!!

Reactions: 1
Well if she comes back to Sydney, she'll struggle to get a rental or have to pay a bloody fortune. Rent has gone through the roof here!!
It’s only all bull tit. They haven’t a notion of moving back. A holiday for sure so Perth can be pictured with all the sights! Yawn. She has it too good here with her handbag doing full time Childcare and lots of family helping out. She was moaning when she had to mind her own child a few nights. Heartless cow.

Reactions: 9
It’s only all bull tit. They haven’t a notion of moving back. A holiday for sure so Perth can be pictured with all the sights! Yawn. She has it too good here with her handbag doing full time Childcare and lots of family helping out. She was moaning when she had to mind her own child a few nights. Heartless cow.
And she’d have to work as a nurse to get a visa. Be joyous to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine a podcast..:sleep: and defo not pregnant.

Didn’t they say they were house hunting a while back? Maybe that?
I know she also said they were thinking of moving to Australia for a few months later in the year ..
My moneys on a house move.... Portugal?

'Not ideal weather for the beach' so she says....but not a hat on the child 🙄 suppose we wouldn't be able to see how blonde she is then! 🤣 I think she may he preggers as crazy as that is....all the hints of 'can't get enough of this' coffee slices etc....like she's craving these things. I'll be surprised if she is...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
'Not ideal weather for the beach' so she says....but not a hat on the child 🙄 suppose we wouldn't be able to see how blonde she is then! 🤣 I think she may he preggers as crazy as that is....all the hints of 'can't get enough of this' coffee slices etc....like she's craving these things. I'll be surprised if she is...
She's wearing gloves but the child is sitting on wet sand ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know the way Perth is "sooo tall and big for her age" is she seriously still in an infant carrier in the car????? Suppose when you have to wait for a freebie to arrive knocking on the door 🙄🙄
Must be killing Terror that she isn't walking yet 😅😅

Reactions: 5
You know the way Perth is "sooo tall and big for her age" is she seriously still in an infant carrier in the car????? Suppose when you have to wait for a freebie to arrive knocking on the door 🙄🙄
She’s too proud and vain to take all the fancy shoes off the child’s feet … the very thing that’s delaying her walking. Idiot. Yeah and the cheapskates waiting to be gifted a seat. It will come up in a question again soon?! Hint hint. Hope they have to pay. Scabs. She got backlash for her baby list when pregnant and didn’t get as much free as she predicted. Good enough for them.

She’s too proud and vain to take all the fancy shoes off the child’s feet … the very thing that’s delaying her walking. Idiot. Yeah and the cheapskates waiting to be gifted a seat. It will come up in a question again soon?! Hint hint. Hope they have to pay. Scabs. She got backlash for her baby list when pregnant and didn’t get as much free as she predicted. Good enough for them.
Poor child never gets to be barefoot 😔 my baby is 4months younger than Perth and is flying around, never have shoes or socks on them. She can't cope with having the baby on her own so now has a screen on 🙄🙄

My child was born at same time and hasn't fit in that seat since 9 months of age. All kids are different but she's full time shiteing on about how tall Sydney is. Nobody gives a tit.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't believe the incy spider clip. "She clapped at the wrong time but she is sooooooo clever".
This kid is going to have a tough time growing up trying to please Mammy all the time.
Terror would do better to keep her off instagram and stop using her little girl for content.

Reactions: 11

Mine is a month older and still fits fine in hers, it's designed to last 18 months or 13 kilos, hers is the same brand as mine so I'm sure it's fine.

Does anyone else find the way she talks really strange? The way she says the word "but" sounds so odd.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.