Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she a question box up of chat topics.

here’s one terror. Repromed !!!!!
I instantly thought the same when she put it up....'Imagine we're sitting down to have a cup of tea together, what would you want to ask me/talk about?' Ehhhh.....Where would I start with all your lies?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched the YouTube video … the quality was shocking & im not sure why but aside from
That her & David have something coming at the end of the month.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I watched the YouTube video … the quality was shocking & im not sure why but aside from
She really needs to stop trying to make her and Dayveh a thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would she be jumping on the (much saturated) podcast bandwagon with her & Davey as a double act? Cos you know what mad bastards they are, the craic would be mighty 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Imagine these 2 on a podcast ‘OH my godt Daveeehhh eeeeek eeeeeeep Sydney is so blonde, what a mad bastard, travel travel travel to unexplored locations like Portugal & Lanzarote. Daveeeeeh; give me my allowance or I’ll bleeeding burst ya

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can see Skippys face in that last pic.. Someone said on here before they saw her face out & about one day & that she looked just like Crioa. I couldn't agree more. Skippy has her chin!

Reactions: 3
Doubt it if shes off to Dubai with the pals!
Dubai?? Why did she move home, cause she is literally always trying to fly out of the country. There is actually something wrong with her that she can't stay in one place for any length of time.

Reactions: 5
Dubai?? Why did she move home, cause she is literally always trying to fly out of the country. There is actually something wrong with her that she can't stay in one place for any length of time.
Agree. It's a life I'd hate to live. Constantly looking for something and never content with what she's got. And she's got far more than most who are very happy with their lives!

Reactions: 10
So predictable yep
Imagine a podcast..:sleep: and defo not pregnant.

Didn’t they say they were house hunting a while back? Maybe that?
I know she also said they were thinking of moving to Australia for a few months later in the year ..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.