Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't mind it seems her fella has the kid 99% of the time! Nearly seen a full glimpse of her face on Aimmes story aswell🙈
Yes I seen that also....you could basically see her. They seem to be the only ones in the family that try to 'hide' their child's identity...not that they do a good job😏 but his sis just had a baby and she's all over social media already, even on Nikki's page advertising the bows 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Guys sorry to derail, but was it this thread that recommended somewhere in Menorca to go with a baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m no marvellous mum, but I try my best. And I hate slagging other mums. But really, she shouldn’t have Sidderella in shoes like those Cons before she’s walking. Surly an amazing nurse like Terror knows that’s bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m no marvellous mum, but I try my best. And I hate slagging other mums. But really, she shouldn’t have Sidderella in shoes like those Cons before she’s walking. Surly an amazing nurse like Terror knows that’s bad!
But they’re so cute and trendy that’s all that terror cares about. It’s all about appearances for her, let the child suffer in the long term 🙄

Reactions: 11
Sidderella! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Canberra still crawling at nearly 18 mths! Jaysus Terror must be disgusted that her baba isn't a long distance runner at this stage!!! Feel sorry for that poor little child with muppets for parents!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cry me a river Terror...a few bad nights sleep and you can't handle it....you don't know what real sleep deprivation is. Try 22 months so far of being woken every 2/3 hours...getting about 5 hrs broken sleep and then come back to me!
I know some babies sleep great and I'm not taking that away but stop with the dramatics, you've no clue about real motherhood. I'd say Davo was up the whole time not her...Sorry! Rant over 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Cry me a river Terror...a few bad nights sleep and you can't handle it....you don't know what real sleep deprivation is. Try 22 months so far of being woken every 2/3 hours...getting about 5 hrs broken sleep and then come back to me!
I know some babies sleep great and I'm not taking that away but stop with the dramatics, you've no clue about real motherhood. I'd say Davo was up the whole time not her...Sorry! Rant over 🤣🤣🤣
Yes I am that soldier on no. 2 as well as no. 1. Dairy intolerance and relfux f***ck 😴😴😴😴so clueless!

Reactions: 2
Ah but surely you and @Alite have an upcoming trip to Dubai planned with your pals?? Sure she needs to break after a couple nights broken sleep, god love her. She never gets a minute to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah but surely you and @Alite have an upcoming trip to Dubai planned with your pals?? Sure she needs to break after a couple nights broken sleep, god love her. She never gets a minute to herself.

Ohh goodness I could only wish!! 🤣🤣 ah god love her she's probably wreaked 🙄

Has she a question box up of chat topics.

here’s one terror. Repromed !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.