Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gymondo ad was pure bullshit, her eyes are flying around her head likes she's on gear, she's such a spoofer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Link to my coat, link to my other coat, link to my lipstick, link to my shoes.
She may aswell just post a link to her bank account and be done with it.
Obviously needs to pay for her whirlwind romantic few days in Paris.
Somebody give this one a travel show cause honestly she is a wealth of info, visit the Eiffel tower and the Louvre while in Paris, they are so magical and amazing!!! Wow wee, who knew🫣
---

That gymondo ad was pure bullshit, her eyes are flying around her head likes she's on gear, she's such a spoofer
She had to have been taking the piss with that workout!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she actually having a laugh, comparing herself to parents that are drowning in it today? Is she not just back from a trip to Paris? duck off Terrie, I’ll tell you parents who are actually drowning in it! Try having a baby with additional needs during lockdown with no immediate family near to help out and in-laws that couldn’t give two fucks who are too selfish to help out, I’m going on a year and a half without so much as a night away from my baby unless of course you count the torturous nights my baby was in NICU, so duck off with your dirty jumper claiming you parenting your child is difficult! Sorry for the rant, she just boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Is she actually having a laugh, comparing herself to parents that are drowning in it today? Is she not just back from a trip to Paris? duck off Terrie, I’ll tell you parents who are actually drowning in it! Try having a baby with additional needs during lockdown with no immediate family near to help out and in-laws that couldn’t give two fucks who are too selfish to help out, I’m going on a year and a half without so much as a night away from my baby unless of course you count the torturous nights my baby was in NICU, so duck off with your dirty jumper claiming you parenting your child is difficult! Sorry for the rant, she just boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬
Sending love xx Terror really is just so out of touch with reality xx

Reactions: 8
Sending love xx Terror really is just so out of touch with reality xx
Thank you, didn’t say it for sympathy, just trying to point out how difficult some people do have it unlike Terror the Terrible after her 700th hotel stay post partum 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn't have said this better...she wouldn't have a clue if she stepped into an actual mother's shoes...its tough but I'm sure doing fuckin amazing!

Reactions: 9
DO NOT tell me this one is getting free/discounted electricity? Are you actually having a laugh 😭 while some parents are struggling to feel their children? Herself and the handbag need to be put into the bin 🗑
---

DO NOT tell me this one is getting free/discounted electricity? Are you actually having a laugh 😭 while some parents are struggling to feel their children? Herself and the handbag need to be put into the bin 🗑
Oh my god, Feed their children 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She is playing up to a role. It's all to come across relatable.
She is the biggest fake going.
She hasn't a clue what it feels like to actually be drowning.
Don't let her annoy you, she is so wrapped up in herself and insta.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is playing up to a role. It's all to come across relatable.
She is the biggest fake going.
She hasn't a clue what it feels like to actually be drowning.
Don't let her annoy you, she is so wrapped up in herself and insta.
X
It amazes me that her wee sheep followers fall for her act!! She’s beyond false. All smoke & mirrors with her. I don’t think though she showed where they stayed on their trip to Paris? Makes me think anything she has to pay for is the bare minimum but if it’s a freebie, especially something fancy, she’ll be showing off galore.

Reactions: 10
I thought it was her proposal that she was showing again

Reactions: 2
Jesus her poor sister on terries grid posts, jus leave the couple have their moment and stop using them for content!

Reactions: 7
It amazes me that her wee sheep followers fall for her act!! She’s beyond false. All smoke & mirrors with her. I don’t think though she showed where they stayed on their trip to Paris? Makes me think anything she has to pay for is the bare minimum but if it’s a freebie, especially something fancy, she’ll be showing off galore.
You can be sure the accommodation was cheap as chips because it was paid for by Tweedledee and Tweedledum. And then she posts all the glam shots of her in her free clothes and free makeup looking like she's living a millionaire lifestyle.
It's all bullshit!!!

Reactions: 9
She’s always so amazed by everything.‘I never knows this, I never know that’. Anyone else think that leaving the light on for 11 days is equivalent to one use of the tumble dryer doesn’t actually sound that bad. It’s probably an energy saving lightbulb

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't mind it seems her fella has the kid 99% of the time! Nearly seen a full glimpse of her face on Aimmes story aswell🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.