Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason it is empty cuz the reviews online are fairly mixed, to put it nicely 🤣. One review said the place is a scam!! Ironic really isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell they’re not used to paying for anything! 😬🤣
Doubt they’ll get a collab with this joint like the one in lanzarote. Delighted for them

Reactions: 6
Is it not standard practice when u are abroad trying a new restaurant to read the menu before you ask for a table!? Or am I just not mad bastard enough for terror?

Reactions: 7
Is it not standard practice when u are abroad trying a new restaurant to read the menu before you ask for a table!? Or am I just not mad bastard enough for terror?
It’s the first thing you or I would do, but mad bastards like David and Terrie will just wash the dishes for their dinner cause it’s not a #ad or #collab

Reactions: 4
Soul as black as the ace of spades
She will have your eye out with her shoulder blades

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No check in of hotel or pics as staying shitehole in middle of nowhere no doubt! Ryanair flight on a Monday to European city to get the buzz! They make it look depressing

Reactions: 9
Why is he listing off the drinks they had...he's a drainpipe 😂😂
I’d say he is as miserable when it comes to money. He was on moaning about the price of a gin out one of the times before he launched shite wave.

Reactions: 13
No check in of hotel or pics as staying shitehole in middle of nowhere no doubt! Ryanair flight on a Monday to European city to get the buzz! They make it look depressing
Where is she gone now? Im blocked because i liked a comment on her page 🙈😂

Reactions: 2
Oh they got day drunk …. God I wish I was as much craic as them #couplegoals xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
best day eveeeerrrrr, magical
Every day is the most amazing, wonderful, magical day in terries world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Visit the Notre, so impressive"! Daft bint! It's been closed and hoardings around it since it nearly burnt down as we all know!!! You'd swear Terror was the only one in Ireland to visit Paris. I'd say the French were sickened by them howyas! Probably not even polite enough to use a few basic French phrases! I adore Paris!

Reactions: 11
Was she dolled up for the entire time?? When I'm on a city break my runners are my bffs and 2 snazzy outfits for the night and that's it! I'd rather spend my time soaking up the city, wandering and exploring. But I suppose I'm not worried about clocking up pretty perfect insta pics.

Reactions: 11
Is she for real, she recommends seeing the Eiffel Tower, Notre dame, arc de triomphe and the Mona Lisa in the Louvre when in Paris? 😅 Oh, how would we plebs manage without Terrie’s top travel tips!

And I’m sorry, but what colour is she trying to be? As a translucent Irish person I understand wanting to fake a bit of a tan but this is gone too far, no? 😅
1675897269547.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.