Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever about brides having a "second" wedding dress, I always find it bizarre that Terris two dresses where so similar, exact same shape. Why bother? Would make more sense if the 2 dresses were different styles, sure you'd barely notice she had changed
I thought this too! If I'd done a second it would have been completely different, a ceremony dress and then a more party dress, not two almost identical ones that she could have just flipped a coin to choose one.

Reactions: 4
That audio on the reel she shated "she's a ten but..." yeh she's a ten but a bleeping gobshite!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ why is she still posting her wedding content. That content has been well and truly beaten to death. I don’t believe she is still getting questions about it either.

Are we able to report her since she is blatantly buying followers and begging for a free Indian dinner.

Reactions: 9
That photo of daveh on her story is the definition of the ick for me 🤮waxed chest an all 🫣🫤

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ why is she still posting her wedding content. That content has been well and truly beaten to death. I don’t believe she is still getting questions about it either.

Are we able to report her since she is blatantly buying followers and begging for a free Indian dinner.
Because she needs to use it and pretend people were asking before she launches into an add, she reels them in pretending she is just on for the chats when it's always an add. She never just comes on 95% of her content is adds. Sure her mate siobhan that is in mantra with her owns the agency she is signed to so I'd say she gets everything that comes in

Reactions: 11
That photo of daveh on her story is the definition of the ick for me 🤮waxed chest an all 🫣🫤

He makes my skin crawl 🤮 and has no redeeming characteristics at all. Like fair enough if someone isn’t a looker but is really sound.. he’s not a looker, has the worst tattoos (possibly worse than Chris Gernon) and you know Daveh is an absolute wanker 🙊😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He gives me the boke 🤢 Especially being Terrie’s handbag

He makes my skin crawl 🤮 and has no redeeming characteristics at all. Like fair enough if someone isn’t a looker but is really sound.. he’s not a looker, has the worst tattoos (possibly worse than Chris Gernon) and you know Daveh is an absolute wanker 🙊😂😂
100% - you can tell he’s an absolute tool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks like he’d bottle you outside the chipper. He rots me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Any guesses as to where the Ferdinand Magellan of Finglas will explore next? Maybe the Costa Del Sol? Or another baleriac/canary island?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.