Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10th flight and still hasn’t been anywhere remotely exciting.. She wouldn’t have been on 10 flights if they weren’t covered by your sister Terror so bore off 🥱

Reactions: 9
Wait until Sydney is 2 and she has to pay for her , she will be left at home with Jane

Reactions: 14
10th flight and still hasn’t been anywhere remotely exciting.. She wouldn’t have been on 10 flights if they weren’t covered by your sister Terror so bore off 🥱
My child had done about the same amount of flights by that age.. she really thinks they are so different and unique from everyone else

Reactions: 9
Did she actually say Sidders has been on 10 flights? Where has she been? Does she mean 10 trips or over & back 5 times?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she actually say Sidders has been on 10 flights? Where has she been? Does she mean 10 trips or over & back 5 times?
10 flights, why would that mean 10 trips? Pulling at straws here...

My similarly aged daughter has been on 8, it's mad actually, at least for me as I didn't fly anywhere until I was 17.

Reactions: 4

My similarly aged daughter has been on 8, it's mad actually, at least for me as I didn't fly anywhere until I was 17.
I did long haul flights every year with two small kids. Along with many many other people. Whoop de doo, Does Terror actually think she is the first person to travel with kids.

I genuinely wish she'd get on a flight and just duck offfffffffff!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's sooooo full of tit!! Being so helpful listing Indian restaurants, she doesn't do anything if it doesn't benefit her. The nice gal act is all so people will buy her tat.

Reactions: 6

I was just asking , i would consider a flight a return trip but who knows what this dope means. But then i wouldnt be sad enough to broadcast how many times my kids have been on a plane on instagram. Other than Majorca & lanz all they ever seem to go to is Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, wtf?! You were on Insta all the time on this holiday.. you even brought the White Wave gin away with you, plugging shite & letting on followers were messaging you about your wedding 🤥🤥🤥 I can’t stand this one- the lies just roll off her tongue
Well isn’t it well for her that she was able to switch off for the month of January. She’ll be on on Monday now complaining about feeling overwhelmed with January even though she’s spent most of it on holidays

Reactions: 7
Well isn’t it well for her that she was able to switch off for the month of January. She’ll be on on Monday now complaining about feeling overwhelmed with January even though she’s spent most of it on holidays
She did say she was overwhelmed thinking about January didn't she... I wonder was that when she was going to Lanzarote this week or when she was going to Portugal two weeks ago. The poor pet 😭✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmmm so she's saying now she had a hard time with some of her post birth recovery?? When exactly was this Terrorist? In between wearing the crops top 2 weeks postpartum and being out on the piss every chance you got??

Also the Indian restaurant was a hidden secret whilst there but now on the list as being on the Main Strip. She's trash.

Reactions: 22
She did say she was overwhelmed thinking about January didn't she... I wonder was that when she was going to Lanzarote this week or when she was going to Portugal two weeks ago. The poor pet 😭✨
She did one week of January in Ireland and was on saying how overwhelmed she was. She’s so full of tit

Reactions: 10
Hmmmm so she's saying now she had a hard time with some of her post birth recovery?? When exactly was this Terrorist? In between wearing the crops top 2 weeks postpartum and being out on the piss every chance you got??

Also the Indian restaurant was a hidden secret whilst there but now on the list as being on the Main Strip. She's trash.
And letting on she was changing bed sheets after a week. Such a fraud

Reactions: 6
And letting on she was changing bed sheets after a week. Such a fraud
When we all know it’s her handbag that changes them always no doubt! She’s a super witch! Revels I’m making other people feel bad about themselves.

Reactions: 5
She’s some liar. She made her nursing career sound great there written out but sure it’s all bull! Vietnam was a week at best, she fought covid for one shift & that has been it in recent years. She isn’t fooling anyone with this I love nursing bull. Does anyone give a tit about the c section recovery on an influencer over a year ago? It’s not a story people need to hear. Women have them everyday. Cop the duck on. The question about how will they manage with travel when Syd the kid starts school, wet brain they will manage like the rest of us who book a week in Spain every year 😂😂😂😂 they’re not travellers. They are holiday makers like the rest of us

Reactions: 20
She’s some liar. She made her nursing career sound great there written out but sure it’s all bull! Vietnam was a week at best, she fought covid for one shift & that has been it in recent years. She isn’t fooling anyone with this I love nursing bull. Does anyone give a tit about the c section recovery on an influencer over a year ago? It’s not a story people need to hear. Women have them everyday. Cop the duck on. The question about how will they manage with travel when Syd the kid starts school, wet brain they will manage like the rest of us who book a week in Spain every year 😂😂😂😂 they’re not travellers. They are holiday makers like the rest of us
A complete liar. My most hated line on her thread is ‘coz she is a nurse ….’ She shouldn’t even be called a nurse she has practised that little. She point blank refused to share any detail about her section. But she flashed her midrib in our faces 2 weeks postpartum. She has wrote that now trying to stir up interest in drama. And rightly so, who cares about an influencers section recovery over a year ago…. No one but a few 🐑. The same
Eijits asking her how will they manage when Perth is in school ….. ffs get a life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sure they’ll follow suit like the rest of his family and have no problem pulling their child out of school multiple weeks of the year to go on holidays 🙄

Reactions: 12
A complete liar. My most hated line on her thread is ‘coz she is a nurse ….’ She shouldn’t even be called a nurse she has practised that little. She point blank refused to share any detail about her section. But she flashed her midrib in our faces 2 weeks postpartum. She has wrote that now trying to stir up interest in drama. And rightly so, who cares about an influencers section recovery over a year ago…. No one but a few 🐑. The same
Eijits asking her how will they manage when Perth is in school ….. ffs get a life!
She’s a nasty witch. I’d guess Irish nurses hate to see her coming. She doesn’t even work as one but thinks she is superior to them all.

Reactions: 11
This girl's ego..!!! "Get a heated pool because my baby swims." No she's like every toddler that loves water and you hold them the entire time you are in there.
How can anyone ask her for 'advice'! She really is crazy 🤪 hopefully she moves back to oz😅

And as for I'm a nurse so I knew how to take care of myself post C-section. Prancing around modeling 10 days post c-section squatting in the mirror is NOT what you are advised by any healthcare professional (and I've experienced it)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.