Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't cope with the bullshit. They "fancied" an Indian. There's a load of Indian restaurants in playa blanca. Very basic is right! See below for a pic of this hidden secret 🙃
She prob thinks she's discovered this place and will now have queues out the door!!🤣

Reactions: 3
After last years cluster fook I’m glad they aren’t bringing him away anymore. The poor dog.

Reactions: 8
Have they ever stayed in an apartment complex? Villas are great and I've had brilliant holidays when there was a big gang of us and we had the place to ourselves. But I think with a baby/young children I'd prefer a complex? I just think there's a family atmosphere and there's a bit of a bit of a buzz. Poor Sydney has has no one to look at!! I suppose the usual package holidays isn't "mental" enough for them 🙄

Reactions: 2
I thought she was vegetarian maybe got it wrong but, looks like chicken or something in the curry.

She always has to make out that everything is amazing or so special “finding a small hidden restaurant” when in fact it is on a Main Street. Imagine having to live with her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
92F1250C-6372-424D-AC30-A85B39B2CD6A.jpeg

Something suss about this one. Hit 100k yesterday and this is what she's on today. 😳 not sure if there's a thread for her so posting here 😏

• Wow
Another fraud of an influencer.. imagine that 😳😂
These people are so stupid. You can buy all the followers in the world but all it does is wreck your engagement rate, which is what any decent brand will look at. I know this is derailing slightly but there all at it, Terror included

Reactions: 5
I just can't cope with the bullshit. They "fancied" an Indian. There's a load of Indian restaurants in playa blanca. Very basic is right! See below for a pic of this hidden secret 🙃
Honestly I’m disappointed it doesn’t have some of those big menus with the pictures outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to google this, I’ve never noticed it in the wild 😂
I had a flashback to sitting in "our special place" last year 3 cocktails deep hysterically trying to explain the upside down peas to my husband instead of just googling it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Special place = salou 🙃😌

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.