Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl's ego..!!! "Get a heated pool because my baby swims." No she's like every toddler that loves water and you hold them the entire time you are in there.
How can anyone ask her for 'advice'! She really is crazy 🤪 hopefully she moves back to oz😅

And as for I'm a nurse so I knew how to take care of myself post C-section. Prancing around modeling 10 days post c-section squatting in the mirror is NOT what you are advised by any healthcare professional (and I've experienced it)
This one could lie straight in bed. She is an out and out compulsive liar.

Not a word that comes out of her mouth is to be trusted.

How she has gotten away with all she has done over the years is testament to how little influencers are held to account.
They can literally say and do anything and nobody is willing to pull them up. It's a disgrace

Reactions: 13
The more on read in here the more I despise the compulsive lier. She really is the pits. The annoying thing is she thinks she’s amazing, but really she’s so hated. And her scrote, weasel of a husband is just as awful. That poor kid hasn’t a chance in life. She’ll have delusions of grandeur from her parents. Terror, if u are reading this…. Your lies don’t impress, they hurt. Yes, HURT. If you were infertile, if you did have cancer, if you suffered with PND, if you didn’t have the ‘perfect baby’, etc. you would know how your ex followers were made feel by your lies. You really are pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve said it for years since she baited she had cancer, how does she still have a following/social media career. She should have been crucified for that. Pity Bloggers Unveiled or one of those call out pages didn’t make it more publicly known what she did at the time

Reactions: 17
Are people thick or what? I think every person in Ireland knows someone who went to Australia, why are people still asking her for advice on Oz as if she's the only person to go over there! When they moved back she said she was depressed, homesick and had no friends but is now saying it's great and telling others to relocate there. She can't keep up with her own lies.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Are people thick or what? I think every person in Ireland knows someone who went to Australia, why are people still asking her for advice on Oz as if she's the only person to go over there! When they moved back she said she was depressed, homesick and had no friends but is now saying it's great and telling others to relocate there. She can't keep up with her own lies.
She really can’t keep up with the lies! She said they’d consider moving back to Oz, depending on how their trip this year goes! While saying she was depressed and homesick a lot of the time there…

Reactions: 10
So Terrie’s saving her c-section recovery for when she’s ready to talk… aka when she has no content / ads are drying up. I honestly can’t abide her, so conniving despite pretending to be all sweetness & light.

Reactions: 20
Also most people who live away come home when they have kids as it’s so hard be away from family, especially with kids.
But no terror of course will be different 🤪

Reactions: 5
Also most people who live away come home when they have kids as it’s so hard be away from family, especially with kids.
She hasn’t a notion. So full of tit making out she d move back there to keep her mad bastard narrative going.

Reactions: 7
They may not get much support from family and David seems to be the full time nanny so prob doesnt matter where they live🤷‍♀️. I wonder is she close to her own family? Of cource she has to be diffrent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything with this one is so curated , you will never get real life, it’s all for the gram.

Reactions: 10
@winterblu based on how much time they have away from Brisbane, between date nights and "work events" etc, I'd safely say they have support from their fam! And she'd have even more support from the fitzers if Terror would let them!

Reactions: 6
Hmmmm so she's saying now she had a hard time with some of her post birth recovery?? When exactly was this Terrorist? In between wearing the crops top 2 weeks postpartum and being out on the piss every chance you got??

Also the Indian restaurant was a hidden secret whilst there but now on the list as being on the Main Strip. She's trash.
Don’t forget the skiing trip very soon after her C section. She’s full of tit

Reactions: 12
Also how will she work as an influenza in Oz, she wouldn’t have a the following

*yeah I know I have influenza, that’s what these huns are!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@winterblu based on how much time they have away from Brisbane, between date nights and "work events" etc, I'd safely say they have support from their fam! And she'd have even more support from the fitzers if Terror would let them!
I presumed they would have a childminder ?? If she is giving himself a night off. Maybe you are right and they do use family.

Reactions: 1
Girls, do ye think she actually did have a c-section? She recovered unbelievably quick. Back driving. Even skiing 😡. It’s so hard to know what’s true and what’s not with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone who isn’t an influencer ever set up their phone to record themselves talking to or playing with their child to share on social media? It’s so cringe & false.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone who isn’t an influencer ever set up their phone to record themselves talking to or playing with their child to share on social media? It’s so cringe & false.
Nope. Didn’t see the need funnily enough! All of this culture of today setting up phone to record everything puke, those self build house accounts are another lot at it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope. Didn’t see the need funnily enough! All of this culture of today setting up phone to record everything puke, those self build house accounts are another lot at it.
It’s so pathetic. Just play with your child in private. Those home account give me the gawks they are so bland and boring run by women with sweet duck all going on in their lives except taking pictures of the same parts of the house everyday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.