Terrie McEvoy #13 Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way, the Repromed scandal just won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After last years cluster fook I’m glad they aren’t bringing him away anymore. The poor dog.
Yeah sorry what I meant is that I think when you adopt or get a dog you are not supposed to be leaving it constantly, I used to travel a lot, I then got a dog and would only maybe go on one holiday a year and leave him with family members.. I could never imagine leaving the dog multiple times in the space of a couple of weeks like Terror

Reactions: 5
Yeah sorry what I meant is that I think when you adopt or get a dog you are not supposed to be leaving it constantly, I used to travel a lot, I then got a dog and would only maybe go on one holiday a year and leave him with family members.. I could never imagine leaving the dog multiple times in the space of a couple of weeks like Terror
Well it could be worse, Jake could be living Louise Cooney's dogs life. Where he is shared between two different households🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well it could be worse, Jake could be living Louise Cooney's dogs life. Where he is shared between two different households🙄
Yes I agree, but also jake is a rescue.. he has been through a lot already the last thing he needs is to be shipped off to different people every second week..

Reactions: 4
Have they ever stayed in an apartment complex? Villas are great and I've had brilliant holidays when there was a big gang of us and we had the place to ourselves. But I think with a baby/young children I'd prefer a complex? I just think there's a family atmosphere and there's a bit of a bit of a buzz. Poor Sydney has has no one to look at!! I suppose the usual package holidays isn't "mental" enough for them 🙄
The only thing I can think of is that they can put her down for naps and not just be confined to a small hotel room or apartment, they can still sit out and use the pool themselves while she’s down for naps

Reactions: 1
@Libra123 she's too famous to stay in a hotel. She'd get recognised by all the followers who have figured out where this super secretive "corner of the world" is and her Hol would be ruined.... Poor gal!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I agree, but also jake is a rescue.. he has been through a lot already the last thing he needs is to be shipped off to different people every second week..
Yep, I totally agree. I was being kind of flippant.
She made a big fuss when they adopted Jake that they would bring him everywhere. I don't agree with dragging a dog allover the place either so maybe when she committed to a dog she should of thought about travelling less.
Terror can't seem to stay in one place too long. I half expect her to relocate somewhere else in the next couple of yrs. Getting a dog was irresponsible of not ready to settle down.

Reactions: 9
I think she likes to say she's staying in a villa like it's some posh exclusive thing, it's Airbnb! Much cheaper than staying in a hotel!!!

Reactions: 8
Why is she tagging the absolute shite out of the Indian restaurant and they’re resharing it? Now she’s hardly on the beg for free dinners on the holiday is she?? 😬🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How convinient, she apparently gets loads of questions about her wedding that happened a million years ago and then bang, an ad ! Like just f**k off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whatever about brides having a "second" wedding dress, I always find it bizarre that Terris two dresses where so similar, exact same shape. Why bother? Would make more sense if the 2 dresses were different styles, sure you'd barely notice she had changed

Reactions: 4
Whatever about brides having a "second" wedding dress, I always find it bizarre that Terris two dresses where so similar, exact same shape. Why bother? Would make more sense if the 2 dresses were different styles, sure you'd barely notice she had changed
They were probably free!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.