Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We wonโ€™t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe that Alice Springs isn't walking omg!!!! I walked at 9 months old, me ma thought I was going to be a genius cos I walked so early.......ehm sadly I'm not lol ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ช ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to say I laugh every time sheโ€™s called Melbourne or Adelaide on here
Terror is very scary๐Ÿ˜‚ those eyebrows should have a tread of their own

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Advertising 14 day manicure obviously pre recorded, she has a full set of acrylics or gel tips on her nails ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 8
I love how the skin in the parting of her hair is milk white and the rest of her is MAHOGANY.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
David is hardly working at that stall?
I love the way she says Pawfect by Jake HAVE a "Pop up" with all of THEIR Xmas stock, as if it's some kind of massive company and not just Daveh standing in the rain with a table of dog bows.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Swords Christmas market was on this weekend in the castle obviously too good to have a stall there ๐Ÿค“seen a lovely dog bandana place was there though ๐Ÿคฃ and it only down the road from them

Reactions: 3
David really need to duck off riding the coattails of his wifeโ€™s insta โ€˜fameโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5
I'm assuming it's renewable energy? Since every place on earth runs on the regular kind.....๐Ÿ˜‰
I assume other places use gas, oil, etc aswell as electricity but I get ya now, she shouldve said renewably sourced electricity or something like that.

Anyone else think those 2 "pigtails" look like they would hurt like hell to have on your head? How does she even tie them? Like 4 strands of hair in each.

Reactions: 2
I assume other places use gas, oil, etc aswell as electricity but I get ya now, she shouldve said renewably sourced electricity or something like that.

Anyone else think those 2 "pigtails" look like they would hurt like hell to have on your head? How does she even tie them? Like 4 strands of hair in each.
some of Terries buns or ponyโ€™s look like theyโ€™d hurt like hell

Reactions: 4

Oh sorry yeah I just meant renewable energy in general ๐Ÿ˜Š

She definitely reefed the head off the child getting those tiny hair ties in ๐Ÿ˜ญ if it's in her face just put a small slide in surely

Reactions: 1
Oh sorry yeah I just meant renewable energy in general ๐Ÿ˜Š

She definitely reefed the head off the child getting those tiny hair ties in ๐Ÿ˜ญ if it's in her face just put a small slide in surely
Or one of the inlaws bows ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was in Liffey valley today and saw at the outdoor markets that are being set up but not yet open โ€ฆ. Pawfect by Jake ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.