Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So terries “press” now! Christ, please don’t insult actual health care workers by mentioning them like your anywhere in their league Terrie, with your 3 shifts a year.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
That’s a new low for the toy show. I can’t believe they invited a scammer like this cretin to a preview.

Reactions: 22
6 bleeping sponsored posts in 24 hours as well as posting Mantra links and AF links for Karen Millen and Nike. Plus 2 PR invites. Greedy witch.

Ps Terror my baby is the same age as Sydney and can climb a full flight of stairs already #sooooclever

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Baby still isn’t walking yet. I thought she was super advanced.
Seems she's only started crawlin at 13 months.... tut tut Terrior. Advanced Adelaide no more. (I'm obvs not being serious btw, my baby was v.late hitting milestones)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times a day does she change clothes....I bearly make it out of my pjs by noon!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.