Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone gotten a response from Ronald mc house? Absolutely disgusting if they have paid these money hungry pricks.

Reactions: 8
She reminds me of someone who will end up on Netflix or something in the future for murder. She’s unhinged & totally ruthless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute loser! Elf on the shelf for a baby…ive seen it all now!

Reactions: 12
Just heard it/the fertility scandal mentioned on the radio again!!

Anyone gotten a response from Ronald mc house? Absolutely disgusting if they have paid these money hungry pricks.
It was mentioned on the Rachel Gorry thread that someone reached out to Ronald Mcdonald House and they don't have the budget to pay for things like that so it would be McDonald's that's are actually paying them to advertise for them

Reactions: 1
I posted this on the wrong thread last night. My tuppence on the Joe Duffy yesterday:
‐--------------
There was a piece about influencers and fertility clinics on Joe Duffy yesterday! Anyone hear it?

it was prompted by Richie Sadler (?), Rosanna Davison being paid by Therapy Clinic. To check your fertility health without knowing if that influener actually used that clinic.

The speaker mentioned the Terry case twice ("opening the conversation", directs people to her page, gets pregnant, closes conversation again) but didnt use her name. She even mentioned the comment about friends taking the p1ss out of Davie having a working pencil.

The two speakers didn't do the best job at getting the most important and upsetting points across about the problems with this.

thankyou.
Delighted this hadn’t gone away for T
They didn’t mention her name that I heard (doubt they’d risk that), but I think something along the lines of ‘certain influencers/bloggers with one particular clinic’ was said - I was wrangling a toddler when I was listening 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
On again on Joe Duff now. Whoever is on now is good. Not mentioning Tez again though, annoyingly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.