Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Joe Duffy needs to be inundated with responses to this chat. A door has been opened here and people should email in their droves about their feelings on the matter. If it gets enough response they'll keep on it. Lift the lid on the shady fuckers. Not only with regard to fertility, but partnering with mental health facilities, and charities for profit. It is wrong. And of course the horrible exploitation of their innocent children in the process.
It's one thing wanting to 'share thier journey or 'open up the concmversation' on a topic, but to do so for financial gain? Nope, it's not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes she is
Of all the instahuns I cannot stand this one the most. There is literally nothing she won't take money for. I sent her a message and blocked her. I hope she gets roasted for this. She is despicable, all the tit she pulls eventually something has to stick.....right?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of all the instahuns I cannot stand this one the most. There is literally nothing she won't take money for. I sent her a message and blocked her. I hope she gets roasted for this. She is despicable, all the tit she pulls eventually something has to stick.....right?
Not with bleeping Teflon Terrie!!! The charity are worse.
Would it not suit them better to put that money into the charity instead of paying this absolute bleeping sham!
Although faces by grace seems to have been dropped by st Patrick’s like a hot snot after all the bad publicity her appointment as ambassador generated for them. Every last one of them is disgusting and there’s no levels they won’t stoop to to line their own scabby pockets.

Reactions: 11
I agree, but considering how much this absolute cowboy pulls in why wouldn't she say, nah I'll do this for free. Season of good will and all. It's a charity that benefits sick children for christ sake!!!!
She is devoid of any morals. I can't bear her.
No doubt a new YSL bag on the cards for her. "A gift from me to me" paid for by a fertility clinic and a charity😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I agree, but considering how much this absolute cowboy pulls in why wouldn't she say, nah I'll do this for free. Season of good will and all. It's a charity that benefits sick children for christ sake!!!!
She is devoid of any morals. I can't bear her.
No doubt a new YSL bag on the cards for her. "A gift from me to me" paid for by a fertility clinic and a charity😡😡😡
Because they all have greed and entitlement running through them like a stick of rock. What a way to live your life!

Reactions: 5
Oh she is the lowest witch of them all! Happy to take money from a children's charity to line her pockets! If I ever saw her out and about I think I would have to say something to the greedy c*nt!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
The way she talks to the child grates on me so much! Does she actually not listen to herself?! And she has a face id love to wipe the smugness off. Shes a sandwich short of a picnic for sure.

Reactions: 10
Oh she is the lowest witch of them all! Happy to take money from a children's charity to line her pockets! If I ever saw her out and about I think I would have to say something to the greedy c*nt!
I've messaged Ronald Mc donald house to clarify if she was paid. I'm fuming

Reactions: 11
I've messaged Ronald Mc donald house to clarify if she was paid. I'm fuming
According to the UK advertising agency, the #sp is an influencer's sneaky way of using a # but without it being as obvious as #ad... Everyone knows #ad is paid for but people are more confused about #sp! So I imagine she is getting paid for it!

Reactions: 6
According to the UK advertising agency, the #sp is an influencer's sneaky way of using a # but without it being as obvious as #ad... Everyone knows #ad is paid for but people are more confused about #sp! So I imagine she is getting paid for it!
It’s marked as an #ad on Rachel Gorry

Reactions: 1
Elf on the shelf for a one year old - she's either gonna love it or hate it. She's 1, give her a box, she'll be happy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Elf on the shelf for a one year old - she's either gonna love it or hate it. She's 1, give her a box, she'll be happy 🙄
Excuse you clever girl Melbourne will OBVIOUSLY read the story of the elf herself, know not to touch it, and behave from now til Christmas Eve....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Joe Duffy needs to be inundated with responses to this chat. A door has been opened here and people should email in their droves about their feelings on the matter. If it gets enough response they'll keep on it. Lift the lid on the shady fuckers. Not only with regard to fertility, but partnering with mental health facilities, and charities for profit. It is wrong. And of course the horrible exploitation of their innocent children in the process.
It's one thing wanting to 'share thier journey or 'open up the concmversation' on a topic, but to do so for financial gain? Nope, it's not right.
agree 100%

[email protected]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.