Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thon’s cheesy, false grin in her latest reel grinds my gears! Tries to be all sweetness & light but I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 4
Awful.
so offensive to women who actually have cancer.
T probably pats herself on the back thinking she is great for encouraging others to get smears.

Reactions: 17
Awful.
so offensive to women who actually have cancer.
T probably pats herself on the back thinking she is great for encouraging others to get smears.
I remember her coming into her Snapchat stories at the time, she heavily alluded to having cervical cancer without using those words, it was absolutely sick! Absolute bleep

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I remember her coming into her Snapchat stories at the time, she heavily alluded to having cervical cancer without using those words, it was absolutely sick! Absolute bleep
How did she not get more backlash for obviously hamming that up? Add on the fixing of competitions, the nurse recruiting debacle in Australia & the repromed stuff too.
Also did she not allude to being seriously disfigured before from falling off a bike?

Reactions: 17
that is the day I started following her. The Snapchat story was so long as she had nothing to actually say. It was blabber and big time alluding to cancer. Sure if I started following her I’m sure others did too. Her lies worked out, from a follower point of view.

Reactions: 7
that is the day I started following her. The Snapchat story was so long as she had nothing to actually say. It was blabber and big time alluding to cancer. Sure if I started following her I’m sure others did too. Her lies worked out, from a follower point of view.
Absolute charlatan

Reactions: 6
How did she not get more backlash for obviously hamming that up? Add on the fixing of competitions, the nurse recruiting debacle in Australia & the repromed stuff too.
Also did she not allude to being seriously disfigured before from falling off a bike?
This was exactly 5 years ago… I do not know how she has gotten away with this! I would presume she had abnormal cells but she 💯 alluded to having cancer.

Reactions: 16
As a nurse she’d know the craic re the abnormal cells which makes it even worse alluding to cancer. Truly revolting behaviour all for attention- u ok hun?
Honestly think she’s one of the worst of the Insta lot.

Reactions: 16
She alluded to having cancer & needing to live life to the full. She fell off her bike & claimed to have a disfigurement as a result. She duped nurses into moving to Oz for work & subsequently there was no work & many of them ended up in financial difficulty over there & she ignored / blocked them. She earned a referral fee for each nurse she recruited. She fixed at least 2 competitions with Tower jewellers. She signed up to be the voice of fertility in a boss babe suit knowing she was pregnant & promptly never mentioned it again. She shared a picture of her nursing uniform claiming she was ‘off to fight covid’ but did about 2 shifts but got her vaccine fast off the back of it. She claimed to be living the dream in Oz but once they moved home she said she had been homesick & had made few friends. She is a liar, a snake, a fraud. The list could go on & on with her. It’s all smoke & mirrors with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She is definitely the worst of the lot of them. I’d say Terrie thinks her own tit doesn’t smell. The way she bigs herself up and boasts is vomit inducing. The baby looks at her like any baby looks around but no that’s magical from Sidders. It’s all me me me with Terrie and an “incredible” day we’re a “great” team. Would she duck off with her exaggeration of absolutely everything. This woman clearly thinks she’s above everyone.

Reactions: 18
I will never forget the fake cancer stuff. It’s when I started to follow her. I had cin 3 myself at that twin and couldn’t believe she implied she was sick. I can’t fathom how she manages to basically escape the backlash

Reactions: 15
Teflon Terrie. But what a scum bag to allude to having cancer. And that drip of a husband just going along with the Insta crap.

Reactions: 12
Today is more lies, exaggeration and smoke and mirrors. They arrived in Disneyland at midday according to her video, and at around 6pm they are having a takeaway and wine cos Sydney is ready for bed (presumably in a hotel). From the videos it appears they posed at the castle, walked through to fantasyland, crossed over one corner of discovery land, watched a parade and left. That’s not even a flavour of what a day at Disneyland can be like. But she has a giant caption full of “tips” which clearly someone else wrote and she copied and pasted.

Also notice we haven’t seen sight of where they are staying, cos when they pay themselves it’s always someone crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The teeny little bits of hair tied up like antenna.
I can’t fathom how she thinks their child’s privacy is protected, the biggest lie she tells herself.
I know more about this child than some of my friends kids

Reactions: 15
Sick of reading the phrase "as a nurse" in relation to this fraud! She might have trained as a nurse years ago but this one is not a nurse! She has never shown one personal trait of a nurse like caring, compassion, hardworking.... She does one shift every 12 months. Everyone knows you need to keep practicing skills or you lose them so there is no way in hell this one can remember much about the medical profession by now. "as a nurse" she prob knows duck all because she doesn't practice it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She alluded to having cancer & needing to live life to the full. She fell off her bike & claimed to have a disfigurement as a result. She duped nurses into moving to Oz for work & subsequently there was no work & many of them ended up in financial difficulty over there & she ignored / blocked them. She earned a referral fee for each nurse she recruited. She fixed at least 2 competitions with Tower jewellers. She signed up to be the voice of fertility in a boss babe suit knowing she was pregnant & promptly never mentioned it again. She shared a picture of her nursing uniform claiming she was ‘off to fight covid’ but did about 2 shifts but got her vaccine fast off the back of it. She claimed to be living the dream in Oz but once they moved home she said she had been homesick & had made few friends. She is a liar, a snake, a fraud. The list could go on & on with her. It’s all smoke & mirrors with her.
absolute worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today is more lies, exaggeration and smoke and mirrors. They arrived in Disneyland at midday according to her video, and at around 6pm they are having a takeaway and wine cos Sydney is ready for bed (presumably in a hotel). From the videos it appears they posed at the castle, walked through to fantasyland, crossed over one corner of discovery land, watched a parade and left. That’s not even a flavour of what a day at Disneyland can be like. But she has a giant caption full of “tips” which clearly someone else wrote and she copied and pasted.

Also notice we haven’t seen sight of where they are staying, cos when they pay themselves it’s always someone crap.
Yeah but now she’s the worlds leading authority on Disney! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.