Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t show her child’s face but happy to show someone else’s to her 250K+ followers 🤢

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think the child saying "wow" sounded like David taking the piss😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes! I thought the exact same...I just think she likes to think she's 'advanced"....she's an average baby like all babies.
Talk about putting pressure on other mothers and Sydney herself.. the fact that she makes such a song and dance about keeping her "private" but showing everything but her face and harping on about how "advanced" just has the opposite effect of what she's intending to do. She's such a plague.

Reactions: 10
Talk about putting pressure on other mothers and Sydney herself.. the fact that she makes such a song and dance about keeping her "private" but showing everything but her face and harping on about how "advanced" just has the opposite effect of what she's intending to do. She's such a plague.
She's going to he a dance Mom, now who does that remind me of🤔

Totally in competition with her sister in law.

Reactions: 8
Telling a one year old “never lose your sense of wonder” 🤢😂
Stop trying to make out you child is fuckin Christopher Columbus Terrie! She's a 1 year old! The only sense of wonder she has right now is shoving her finger up her nose and "wondering" if she is gonna eat it or not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sense of wonder. Jesus my one year old got good wonderment playing with a pair of shoes this morning for a solid half hour 🤣doesn’t take much to impress 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she thinks she is in a Disney film and rearing a real life Disney princess it’s all so put on with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My god put some socks on that child’s feet and the Minnie Mouse toy lying on the dirty, wet outdoor ground, that will no doubt this evening go into the baby’s mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think there will be something that Sydney won’t like about Disney? Maybe the food won’t be to her standards or the queues might be too long, we wait for the 1 year olds full appraisal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think there will be something that Sydney won’t like about Disney? Maybe the food won’t be to her standards or the queues might be too long, we wait for the 1 year olds full appraisal.
Good God nó everything will be wide-eyed crazy smile perfection!!!!

Reactions: 8
The almost 1 year old baby loved Disneyland, what a surprise. I mean she would have also loved just watching a cartoon on the telly with those characters cos she’s a BABY. She “lost her life” at buzz, yeah cos he is huge and brightly coloured and caught the attention of the BABY. Terrie is insufferable. She won’t let her baby just be a baby because it doesn’t provide her with enough content for Instagram. She’s forcing a more grown up personality on poor Sydney to impress strangers online. Stop the world I want to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My god put some socks on that child’s feet and the Minnie Mouse toy lying on the dirty, wet outdoor ground, that will no doubt this evening go into the baby’s mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️
I know, her poor little feet!! I don't care if they were only off her for a few minutes she still stopped to take a fecking photo!!

Reactions: 3
I'd say Terrier is going to have a FIT if Miss Melbourne does not start to walk this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, she is soooooooooooooo fake. The absolute shite she spouts. Sidders isn't a regular baby, she's an insta baby. Sent from the Messiah Mark Zuckerberg to help us mere mortals who live boring, uncurated, non perfect lives!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.