Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How deranged is the nasty Terrier that she needs to convince us all that Canberra is the "dream" and so chill??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any 1 year old with 2 adults full time attention to entertain her will “go with the flow” - Cairns is no different

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fair play to the photographer for knowing that he should only take photos of the back of Darwin's head.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I posted this is FBG thread a few days ago - I actually think it’s very apt for all influencers. It’s hard to believe Terrie is almost in her mid 30s and flying to Paris for a few hours to show off pictures on Instagram. But she’s not the only one, I feel sorry for people who spend every special moment, memory and occasion invested on getting validation and likes from strangers on an app that means nothing.

It’s baffling how Instagram has taken over peoples lives. Even the likes of Love Lauren, Lisa Jordan, Aoibhe Devlin etc. .. their lives revolve around posting the perfect picture, showing off their best life to strangers, competing with each other to get likes, and probably spending hours filtering pictures to the point they don’t even look like themselves.

Fair enough advertising different brands but nobody needs to know what you had for breakfast or how many holidays you take in a year!

These are all women in their 30s aswell so they would have grown up without it and would have been mid to late 20s when Instagram become a thing. Influencing is only big since about 2016 which is not an overly long time ago either…you’d wonder how someone their age could get so invested and wrapped up in it all 🧐 it’s quite sad really… take me back to a time there was none of this superficial nonsense!

God be with the Bebo days but like that too Instagram won’t last forever and could disappear very quickly as we all saw just a few days ago.

Anyway this is just my own opinion on the Instagram/Influencing madness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone know the story with a photographer? Do they hang out at tourist spots? How much would it cost?

Reactions: 2
I posted this is FBG thread a few days ago - I actually think it’s very apt for all influencers. It’s hard to believe Terrie is almost in her mid 30s and flying to Paris for a few hours to show off pictures on Instagram. But she’s not the only one, I feel sorry for people who spend every special moment, memory and occasion invested on getting validation and likes from strangers on an app that means nothing.

It’s baffling how Instagram has taken over peoples lives. Even the likes of Love Lauren, Lisa Jordan, Aoibhe Devlin etc. .. their lives revolve around posting the perfect picture, showing off their best life to strangers, competing with each other to get likes, and probably spending hours filtering pictures to the point they don’t even look like themselves.

Fair enough advertising different brands but nobody needs to know what you had for breakfast or how many holidays you take in a year!

These are all women in their 30s aswell so they would have grown up without it and would have been mid to late 20s when Instagram become a thing. Influencing is only big since about 2016 which is not an overly long time ago either…you’d wonder how someone their age could get so invested and wrapped up in it all 🧐 it’s quite sad really… take me back to a time there was none of this superficial nonsense!

God be with the Bebo days but like that too Instagram won’t last forever and could disappear very quickly as we all saw just a few days ago.

Anyway this is just my own opinion on the Instagram/Influencing madness.
I was thinking the exact same thing. So sad to miss out on family occasions/special moments etc as you are so focused on getting the right shot. She will have literally no memory of these things in a few years and will have to scroll through millions of pics. Just live in the moment for god sake!! All in all they got feck all family time I'd say between taking pics of the child then with her looking away for the gram, then creating all these fake "mad bastard" shots and editing reels etc. Also strolling in the cheap Chinese boots to make it seem like work trip. Looks bloody exhausting. Am glad we snuggled in pj's and played on the floor for my little ones birthday rather than dragging them to France to sit in a high chair in some restaurant that has insta worthy food.

Reactions: 13
Terror defo flew to paris so she wouldn’t have to have a big party and risk Nikki posting Perth on insta. She hates his family. They make me sick. She’s a disgrace of a human being and he gives me so much vomit inducing ick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Terror defo flew to paris so she wouldn’t have to have a big party and risk Nikki posting Perth on insta. She hates his family. They make me sick. She’s a disgrace of a human being and he gives me so much vomit inducing ick
Ohhh does she hate his family? Is it cuz nikki is a wannabe too? I don't follow her. Who minds Ayers Rock anyway? Terrier says they have great support.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Horse teeth and her lipless wonder husband look like absolute clowns taking a baby to Eurodisney. All for the Gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't see my eyes are so rolled back in my head. Sidders is a 1 year old, she can be the best or worst child in the world who knows, but could be at 1 or 2 naps a day! Also feeding/bottles/changing. No matter how well behaved the child is, all this stuff would have being required for her day trip to Disney. My friend did Disney for a day trip (while in Paris) and openly said it was due to having an ill relation with her and to have memories of "the day in Disneyland". Her child missed so much of it due to naps/feeds and then having to leave to be back in hotel for the night time routine.

I think influencers have now put this insane pressure on parents(women) to "keep up" I've a soon to be 1 year old & have been asked what I'm doing for her bday and if we're having a theme??!! Also what I've gotten her for Santa! She's 1 and enjoys eating her socks and playing with a box!!?? Am I missing something??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did David go home early? Or did he randomly post that video of Jake for no other reason than to have us ask 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Ohhh does she hate his family? Is it cuz nikki is a wannabe too? I don't follow her. Who minds Ayers Rock anyway? Terrier says they have great support.
Oh she said that she was taking precious Brisbane to Disney but would be having her party at home 😏 I'd say his side of the family might washing their hair that day and won't be able to go....she'll have to get loads of the back of Sidder's head to post on the gram

Her sister seems to be down in her house a lot so maybe she minds her....well she house sits for her and so does Davo's sister...minding Jake too

Reactions: 3
Oh she said that she was taking precious Brisbane to Disney but would be having her party at home 😏 I'd say his side of the family might washing their hair that day and won't be able to go....she'll have to get loads of the back of Sidder's head to post on the gram

Her sister seems to be down in her house a lot so maybe she minds her....well she house sits for her and so does Davo's sister...minding Jake too
Minds her for what? It’s not like her parents have an actual job between them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.