Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus even during labour she was an insufferable eejit. Now I had a pretty traumatic labour but even before every thing kicked off I never dreamed of going near my phone let alone make ridiculous videos!

Reactions: 9
Jaysus even during labour she was an insufferable eejit. Now I had a pretty traumatic labour but even before every thing kicked off I never dreamed of going near my phone let alone make ridiculous videos!
Are those videos still around?

Reactions: 1
Where’s her bellybutton in that video or am I gone mad?? Send Terrie out with Eeefffaaaa Devlin to find their belly buttons 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No in her stories she’s dancing around the labour ward with her dick husband

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, thought for a second there Terrie was actually going to be decent and just keep the first birthday to herself and her family… never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure at least her weeks of pretending that Sydney was ObSEssED with Moana paid off and she got the giant balloon display to shove in a corner cos it’s too big for her house. But she got a nice shot of it for Insta and sure that’s all that really matters

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just did another stock take on white wave. We are now down to 334 bottles. They are really flying off so. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.