Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is genuinely the stupidest thing I have EVER heard of for a baby's 1st birthday. Proves completely how the baby is a photo prop for her Instagram! The child won't be able to go on anything, terror and daveh won't be able to go on anything coz they'll have to mind the child, they'll get their insta perfect photo onfront of the castle with a few Disney characters and that'll be it.

Reactions: 35
Wonder will the big face reveal happen in Paris... just had to show how excited she was etc

Reactions: 4
That is genuinely the stupidest thing I have EVER heard of for a baby's 1st birthday. Proves completely how the baby is a photo prop for her Instagram! The child won't be able to go on anything, terror and daveh won't be able to go on anything coz they'll have to mind the child, they'll get their insta perfect photo onfront of the castle with a few Disney characters and that'll be it.
Instagram can be so fake
I stopped following loads of them they make things look so amazing when it’s not 😡
Like this eejit everything is so amazing

Reactions: 12
Her legs are like 2 Cadbury Fingers. Why are they the main focus in a car story? She is to be pitied.
Is she abroad again? Personally I wouldn’t be bare legged in late October in Ireland unless it was freakishly warm but hey 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Disneyland for a babie's first birthday😂 she is as absolutely doing it for content. How sad!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Disneyland for a babie's first birthday😂 she is as absolutely doing it for content. How sad!!
Wouldn’t it be terrible if it was lashing rain the entire trip to DisneyLand and the perfect photo in front of the castle couldn’t be achieved?! 😂 that’s how Disneyland Paris was for me the two times I’ve gone there at this time of the year!

Nothing against doing something special for the kid’s birthday but she’s 1! Do it when she’s 5 and can enjoy it fully! This is all for content and bragging rights.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how she got her sister to write to her and say "wish I had done that and didn't listen to people saying they won't remember it"... I'd say she got a few msgs in the inbox 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the duck writes like 'luv dat ur bringing Sydney 2 DL 4 her 1st birthday' 'neva 2 young'. Clearly clearly writing them herself and wants us to think the spelling is from different followers. This is just bleeping hilarious. I swear you couldn't write it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.