Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't looked in on this vapid bleep in ages. Just see she has up that Sydney had her developmental check and is "above average in height as usual" followed by 🤣 as if that's bleeping surprising.. dunno what height the 2 apes are but they appear tall enough.

I'm 5ft0 and my husband is about 5ft8 and one of our kids is in the 98% for height. There's not one tall person in either side of our families so that is a bit funny, when people see me carrying her they often laugh cause she's so long in comparison. I'm presuming Terror is a good bit taller than me..

Reactions: 14
What happened to protecting Sydneys privacy…telling 150k strangers about her 11 month developmemtal check….strange concept of privacy there terror….

Reactions: 24
Exactly, great the baby is doing so well, but stop this carry on, it makes other mothers overthink...she should realise this being an influencer...she knows exactly what and why she's doing it...gobshite

Reactions: 15
I was a long baby too but just reached 5ft 1 as an adult so I’d hold off on the boasting Terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can someone gift daveh a thongs for making his cocktails, using his fingers to put the ice cubes in and lime is gross and not very professional looking

Reactions: 10
If she genuinely wanted to protect her daughters privacy she would have just kept her off Instagram completely .
Sharing every tiny detail about her but her face is just dumb .

Reactions: 15
Haven't looked in on this vapid bleep in ages. Just see she has up that Sydney had her developmental check and is "above average in height as usual" followed by 🤣 as if that's bleeping surprising.. dunno what height the 2 apes are but they appear tall enough.

I'm 5ft0 and my husband is about 5ft8 and one of our kids is in the 98% for height. There's not one tall person in either side of our families so that is a bit funny, when people see me carrying her they often laugh cause she's so long in comparison. I'm presuming Terror is a good bit taller than me..
I think she needs to go back to introduction to statistics. Roughly half of children are above average and roughly half of children are below average in height. It's nothing alarming or special.

Reactions: 11
I think she needs to go back to introduction to statistics. Roughly half of children are above average and roughly half of children are below average in height. It's nothing alarming or special.
Also she’s a nurse this shouldn’t be mind blowing to her

Reactions: 8
Who gives a tit what the child is measuring at for anything? It’s such a stupid thing to brag about. Terrie you run from that child any chance you get, work on that.

Reactions: 21
Who gives a tit what the child is measuring at for anything? It’s such a stupid thing to brag about. Terrie you run from that child any chance you get, work on that.
I’ll go one further. Does anyone gift a tit about her child full stop.
like lets all be real; we all love our own kids but no one really cares about anyone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I definitely don’t care what height anyones child is 😂😂😂😂😂
Iv thought this before but is it to make sure she’s “gifted” the correct size clothes for the baby, I’d assume shops would just send the corresponding age but if she mentions it enough they’ll send bigger

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Iv thought this before but is it to make sure she’s “gifted” the correct size clothes for the baby, I’d assume shops would just send the corresponding age but if she mentions it enough they’ll send bigger
Good thinking.

Anyone know which tights she said she wears.. I know they are from m and s. Wouldn't please her to ask 🙉

Oh terrie, give it a bleeping rest. We know you can make your above average daughter laugh. Kinda sad that you reach for your phone and post it on SM though. She’s THAT person that’s constantly ‘look look, are you looking’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.