Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, that LV NeoNoe she has in her pic is real. All of the bags I have seen her with are authentic. She has well truly been spending the £ shes acquired from the insta hun life. They are not wearing the cheap tat they are flogging to the rest of us

Reactions: 11
Yeah they are all real, dropping thousands on designer bags all the while flogging cheap tat. How do people not see through it all.

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately, that LV NeoNoe she has in her pic is real. All of the bags I have seen her with are authentic. She has well truly been spending the £ shes acquired from the insta hun life. They are not wearing the cheap tat they are flogging to the rest of us
She pays for fucks all else, of course she'd have the money to buy a real bag 😥😒🙄

Reactions: 7
Does she do one with one part of Syd blocked out just for the gram and then another without or does she just have a camera roll full of pictures with some body part of her daughters blocked for pRiVaCy 🙄🙄🙄 in a few years it'll be "ma why are there zero decent pictures of me but everyone knows who I am and that I've been exploited on social media for 5 years?"

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Like why bother posting pics with your kid when you have to block them out, is it to prove we're a big happy family that spends time together?

Reactions: 9
Honestly don’t think it is, the stitching is poor and the hardware too cheap looking.

Reactions: 2
I was talking to a nurse today who said most nurses she knows can’t stand her and when she went back to work during the first covid wave that she want even taking care of patients directly. What happened with her scamming other nurses in Australia if anyone can fill me in

Reactions: 6
Ah but she had brunch with FBG recently and she probably reminded her that it’s her birthing day and to treat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm guessing the big birthday trip is Euro Disney. The content would be endless!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing the big birthday trip is Euro Disney. The content would be endless!!!
No doubt! A 1 year to Disneyland, all for the gram! Each to their own, personally, I can’t wait to bring my children, but when they appreciate it and to see their little faces light up when they see their favourite character.

Reactions: 16
She can probably sing all the songs with how advanced she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.