Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reels make my eyes bleed… more and more insta huns are making dicks of themselves on the daily doing them.. cant even keep the timing of the lip sync making it look even more bleeping ridiculous…..😂 dying!

Reactions: 14
She isn’t funny.
Just goes to show you all you need for a following is to be skinny with a lot of Botox.

Reactions: 12
Instagram is slowing down and they know it, no choice but to jumpy on the next bandwagon and that tic toc

Reactions: 7
The shoulder pop thing, honestly 🤦 wherever you are what ever you're doing later- do that pose. It's not comfortable!! Is she trying to be the new Victoria Beckham leg in air pose?!? Stop trying to make dislocated shoulder happen Terror!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is that in the pic with FBG??? 😳😳has she put on a load of weight on her face ? Or is she full of fillers gone wrong?
Was just thinking that he face looked different when I saw the new photos of her at the friends baby shower.

Reactions: 2
I found the transition from childrens’ hospice to “woo baby shower” quite jarring..

Reactions: 15
I don’t expect a shut down for the day on SM but Terrie could have waited for one day for pregnancy baby loss to pass to post pictures of herself at a baby shower.

I don’t expect a shut down for the day on SM but Terrie could have waited for one day for pregnancy baby loss to pass to post pictures of herself at a baby shower.

Reactions: 7
Right, so she’s just shown the child’s face now? I mean, that pic doesn’t hide her face. She looks the image of David’s sister.

Reactions: 9
We’ve know when the child sh1te, has the runs, showing her face is the least of loosing her privacy.

Reactions: 2
If anyone follows Tan France from queer eye, he doesn’t show the face of his child and places oversized emojis over the child’s face at all times.
Terrie never even attempted to fully obscure the child’s face. She’s posting more and more of her for engagement and it’s both sad and repulsive

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.