Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh the level of complete dumbness on her post about Sydney gives me the rage. She uses Sydney for 60 per cent of her content and the other 40th is ads, mantra and tan and rehashed questions. She has shown her in swim costume , nappy , in their arms at different angles so that if there was an actual weirdo looking they could piece her together ! Either show your kid or else leave her out of the content or reduce it to nothing personal about her. What an ignorant common little doze thinking she’s superior and Is protecting her 😐 sorry … but these 2 little common scangers ( her and her handbag David )give me the ick especially since they see themselves as better than others but in reality they are a close step behind nutters like the saconne jolys !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ugh the level of complete dumbness on her post about Sydney gives me the rage. She uses Sydney for 60 per cent of her content and the other 40th is ads, mantra and tan and rehashed questions. She has shown her in swim costume , nappy , in their arms at different angles so that if there was an actual weirdo looking they could piece her together ! Either show your kid or else leave her out of the content or reduce it to nothing personal about her. What an ignorant common little doze thinking she’s superior and Is protecting her 😐 sorry … but these 2 little common scangers ( her and her handbag David )give me the ick especially since they see themselves as better than others but in reality they are a close step behind nutters like the saconne jolys !
She's trying to justify it all in her own head, anyone that watches her stories knows she absolutely doesn't protect her little ones privacy, she uses her for content and ads. She makes money off the back of her daughter. She is no different to any other scumbag selling their child's privacy for afew quid.

Reactions: 11
She’s asking herself the same questions over and over, she’s like a broken record at this stage. Her content is literally the exact same just constantly rotated. Have we done a stock take on white wave lately? I don’t think the will be putting in a new order from the suppliers anytime soon
Leave the gin to the experts....2 twats. They must rate themselves highly to think they could actually sell gin

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How many hairdryers does one person need feel was just promoting the summer colours of the lanaio one

Reactions: 6
Gals, guess where I was today?! Vilamoura!! I mean it is not the glitz and glam tinker terrie makes out all all. "Special massage" parlours, ladies of the night up and down the port, it was frankly a kip. Very grubby and tacky. Her pics are such catfish pics. I will not be back.

Reactions: 16
Gals, guess where I was today?! Vilamoura!! I mean it is not the glitz and glam tinker terrie makes out all all. "Special massage" parlours, ladies of the night up and down the port, it was frankly a kip. Very grubby and tacky. Her pics are such catfish pics. I will not be back.
Couldn’t agree more, and drugs on offer every 2 seconds. It’s far from the Shangri La she makes it out to be.

Reactions: 7
She’s the same everywhere she goes. When she went to Cala D’or in “tacky” majorca She said she was “shook” how much cheaper it was than Ireland and gave an example of one breakfast. To give an honest reflection, I have been there, a glass of wine is on average €7.00 g&t range from €7.50-10.00, pint of Guinness €7,
a one course meal with Water ranged from €50 to €60+ depending if you go to the town or marina, the marina was more expensive. So no Terrie that is not sooooooooo much cheaper than Ireland

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.