Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have made a killing if had them out before Garth Brooks concerts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The smell of plastic off them will be woeful I'd say.. they look like they've been recovered from a fire?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait to see her pushy sell stories for those pound shop looking cowboy boots!!🤣 I'm sure they will be the "buttery, versatile, transitional, incredible" boot of the season! You're welcome Terror for all those textbook adjectives

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The insta scammers really are getting so boring aren't they? My baby is similar age to Ms Australia 2021. Her clothes haul was soooo boring. A few leggings and tops? The same in every single clothes shop. Nothing that would make u go and buy. But Terrier really fancies herself as a fashionista.....

Reactions: 8
I would love to know where she films those reels. Imagine looking out your window and seeing terror prance about in the empty parking spots 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she get changed out of the boot of her blagged Toyota too 🤣

• Haha
I would love to know where she films those reels. Imagine looking out your window and seeing terror prance about in the empty parking spots 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does she get changed out of the boot of her blagged Toyota too 🤣
Yeah, did that gobshite bring an outfit change to a multi story car park, change by they car and then prance around with her lapdog following around filming?!!! Hilarious!

• Haha
I saw a lady wear a pair of sunglasses by mantra recently, couldn't believe someone bought them, but anyway... The logo was all fading off the side!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a pet peeve of mine when influencers show us how to ‘style’ an item ‘different’ ways.
Her reel is literally style #1 wearing the boots with a dress and style #2 wearing the boots but with a different dress. Genius 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Terrie newsflash you have shared every bit of Sydney except her face, she has no privacy. She is as exploited as much as all the other children who can’t consent

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Terri has shown every inch of her daughter bar her eyes so I don’t know what she’s saying about protecting her! Using her for content constantly

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Terri has shown every inch of her daughter bar her eyes so I don’t know what she’s saying about protecting her! Using her for content constantly
It’s such a joke. She really thinks she is doing something different when that child is her content when she isn’t running away from her

Reactions: 9
Showing us the child’s face means nothing, when we all know where she lives 🙄

• Heart
We’ve seen the poor child naked apart from her (#sponsored) nappy, not showing a front on view of her eyes is the only thing she hasn’t done. She’s protecting nothing.

Reactions: 14
She’s so incredibly…. boring? Does she think she’s the only person ever to have seen a bit of the world? Her question boxes are always the same old rehashing.

Reactions: 13
She’s so incredibly…. boring? Does she think she’s the only person ever to have seen a bit of the world? Her question boxes are always the same old rehashing.
It's because she's asking herself the questions and she's dimmer than a 2 watt lightbulb 👍

Reactions: 15
She’s asking herself the same questions over and over, she’s like a broken record at this stage. Her content is literally the exact same just constantly rotated. Have we done a stock take on white wave lately? I don’t think the will be putting in a new order from the suppliers anytime soon

She gives me the rage talking about how the child will feel being shared so she doesn’t. You’ve told the fooking world about her Poonami’s, showed every inch of her in just a nappy. Give it over terror, absolute hypocrite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.