Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya i just get the vibes she doesn't even want to acknowledge or post but has to keep face. Like the post of just her and David, nothing of nicky and the caption then just seems like it's killing her to write something nice.. i thought that dress done nothing for her , suited sue much better
Yes!!! The hashing at the end. Say it killed her to even write that 🙈 someone has to have some tea on what went down between them?? I remember a few years back they would go on nights out and post eachother. Even all nikkis stories, terrie is no where to be seen.

Reactions: 6
Yes!!! The hashing at the end. Say it killed her to even write that 🙈 someone has to have some tea on what went down between them?? I remember a few years back they would go on nights out and post eachother. Even all nikkis stories, terrie is no where to be seen.
The only thing I heard was the extended family never liked Terrie, something to do with how she treated the mam. Dunno what happened between Terrie and Nikki coz they used to be close and that ended after Nikkis mam died so I dunno. Terrie wasn't invited to that cousin wedding they were at a few weeks back.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The only thing I heard was the extended family never liked Terrie, something to do with how she treated the mam. Dunno what happened between Terrie and Nikki coz they used to be close and that ended after Nikkis mam died so I dunno. Terrie wasn't invited to that cousin wedding they were at a few weeks back.
That’s not right sure Nikki was her bridesmaid a couple of years ago

One of Nikki's stories of them all dancing in a circle you can see Terror with her but she tries to twirl Nikki at the end and looks like she just pulls away/brushes her off 🤔🤣

Reactions: 1
Wow terrier keep ur posting about Vicky Phelan off ur platform after the lies u had ppl believe about u. Ur disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
When she was on OZ. She came on crying over life changing results. It got so so bad that she made people believe she had cancer and had life changing surgery. She only had abnormal cells 😂😂 what woman doesn't get abnormal cells 🙄

Reactions: 8
I swear it was yesterday or the day before she was promoting the home 14 day gel polish kit.... Today she's tagging the salon where she got her nails done!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well to be fair to Terror she has just done her ONE night shift of the year so she has to leg it straight out to get her nails done when she’s not in the hospital ya know

I swear it was yesterday or the day before she was promoting the home 14 day gel polish kit.... Today she's tagging the salon where she got her nails done!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was only saying 2 days ago what bad condition her nails were in & she was putting on the BIAB from the 14 day manicure to help them grow, she is so full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well to be fair to Terror she has just done her ONE night shift of the year so she has to leg it straight out to get her nails done when she’s not in the hospital ya know
And haaaas to post about it to let us know she still considers herself normal? Yeah we don’t buy it you rotten woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sid is sooooooo clever. She basically just shakes a rattle there which is something babies can do at 2 months old. But Terror doesn't realise this because she was too busy skiing with the girls and missed it the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.