Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress Grace was wearing was from Terrie’s its collection and it is on sale for £18!!! Did it not only launch a few weeks ago?
That's the craic everytime, big overhyped carry on from her, about how people will love her new collection, how obsessed she is, is this real life that she gets to design clothes, the big reveal, Terrie doesn't wear anything from it and puff two weeks later prices are slashed and then onto the next launch.
She absolutely has nothing to do with the designs, her name is stuck to it to help sell.
How anybody falls for this shite is beyond me. Biggest scam ever!!!

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised Sue even gave it to her to be honest. She is only using her as a sales woman, she didn’t invite her within 50 feet of her when they were all in Portugal

Only wanted the dress to upstage the birthday girl! Did she even post a picture of herself and Nikki

Reactions: 18
It’s gas to watch Nikki’s videos of her birthday. Despite Terri claiming that she “danced all night”; she doesn’t feature at all in any of Nikki’s videos from the dance floor 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s gas to watch Nikki’s videos of her birthday. Despite Terri claiming that she “danced all night”; she doesn’t feature at all in any of Nikki’s videos from the dance floor 😹
A fake and a phoney is all Terrie is.

Reactions: 11
She was probably too busy sticking her fingers up her nose and pulling her lips apart #madbastard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ya i just get the vibes she doesn't even want to acknowledge or post but has to keep face. Like the post of just her and David, nothing of nicky and the caption then just seems like it's killing her to write something nice.. i thought that dress done nothing for her , suited sue much better

Reactions: 9
That's the craic everytime, big overhyped carry on from her, about how people will love her new collection, how obsessed she is, is this real life that she gets to design clothes, the big reveal, Terrie doesn't wear anything from it and puff two weeks later prices are slashed and then onto the next launch.
She absolutely has nothing to do with the designs, her name is stuck to it to help sell.
How anybody falls for this shite is beyond me. Biggest scam ever!!!
Sounds like grace falls for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ya i just get the vibes she doesn't even want to acknowledge or post but has to keep face. Like the post of just her and David, nothing of nicky and the caption then just seems like it's killing her to write something nice.. i thought that dress done nothing for her , suited sue much better
Don’t think I’ve ever used the phrase before but Daveh looks like an absolute toe rag

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have just read The Beautiful Truths post about Vicky Phelan. I’ve been following her for years and had no idea…compared to the absolute nonsense and carry on out of Terror about her smear results!!

Reactions: 14
She’s got some neck to post cervical cancer info after alluding to having it in 2017/18

Ah lads that has to be tights. ???

it’s like the one time I need a link to either tan or tights. 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.