Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also thinks she’s clever because she herself is such an idiot that she hasn’t a clue how most babies progress

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know if the 14 day manicure is any good in real life??? :ROFLMAO: Looking to get something for my daughter for xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I use the 14 day manicure and I honestly love it. It's amazing. If you are buying it obvs don't click into terriers links she's advertising or don't use her promo codes 😂😂😂

Also did ye notice her gymondo ad. That was pre recorded cos her 14 day manicure is done (which she went to work in 🤔) so she doesn't work out because we would sure know all about it.
I am so sick of this liary witch. Anything for money💸💸

Reactions: 14
Yeah I use the 14 day manicure and I honestly love it. It's amazing. If you are buying it obvs don't click into terriers links she's advertising or don't use her promo codes 😂😂😂

Also did ye notice her gymondo ad. That was pre recorded cos her 14 day manicure is done (which she went to work in 🤔) so she doesn't work out because we would sure know all about it.
I am so sick of this liary witch. Anything for money💸💸
And just go on utube search yoga workouts for free!!

Reactions: 4
How are mantra boots investment pieces? Investment pieces will increase in value over time eg a Chanel handbag… how will ‘mantra’ boots increase in value? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How are mantra boots investment pieces? Investment pieces will increase in value over time eg a Chanel handbag… how will ‘mantra’ boots increase in value? 🙄
Coz when we got into a recession in a few months and Mantra goes tits up theyll become pieces for a museum of the years 2018 - 2022.... "aw yes remember those rotten boots that robbing witch of a nurse scammed her followers into buying whilst never wearing them herself outside of the house...." They'll feature between her collection of ITS dresses she has never worn outside the house, and pictures of all the nurses she conned into moving to Australia!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She cant even tell the difference between her god awful Serenas and Simone boots!!! Dense as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And just go on utube search yoga workouts for free!!
I found gymmondo or whatever it is a pile of shite! Cheap as chips for a reason. As you said, plenty of free workouts on YouTube and decent ones too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Stay away from Gymondo, I’ve heard so many people got caught out with an automatic renewal. They get you in with a discounted price, you never use it and forget all about it, they don’t email you to tell you it’s up for renewal, take double what you paid last year and then tell you the cooling off period ends the day before your renewal. Stay away from them they sound like a right bunch of gangsters!!!

Reactions: 11
Stay away from Gymondo, I’ve heard so many people got caught out with an automatic renewal. They get you in with a discounted price, you never use it and forget all about it, they don’t email you to tell you it’s up for renewal, take double what you paid last year and then tell you the cooling off period ends the day before your renewal. Stay away from them they sound like a right bunch of gangsters!!!
Its a subscription.... That's the way a subscription works 😂 I actually stupidly joined for a month on a discount, never used it so cancelled it at the end of the month and that was it!

Reactions: 1
Its a subscription.... That's the way a subscription works 😂 I actually stupidly joined for a month on a discount, never used it so cancelled it at the end of the month and that was it!
For an annual subscription you’d at least expect an email to tell you it was renewing not just see the money gone out of your account. And then when you contact them to cancel they tell you your too late and you can’t get a refund, Doesn’t sound like many subscriptions I’ve signed up for!

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if the 14 day manicure is any good in real life??? :ROFLMAO: Looking to get something for my daughter for xmas.
Yep love it, I get a good 4 weeks before I need to redo them, no cracks or chips. Highly recommend

I remember at the time watching her Snapchat stories & I honestly thought she did have cancer. How did it all come out that she didn’t?

So I think she came on saying she got the all clear and went on a round the world trip 😂

So I think she came on saying she got the all clear and went on a round the world trip 😂
She was told that she had to wait 6 months for results on whether she had cancer or not so she went on a ‘round the world trip’. But she made everything think that she had cancer

6 months for results was really what gave her away. She would have been due her repeat smear post letz or colposcopy 6 months later. Standard practice for cell issues. Are we to believe a women with potential cancer was told she needed to wait 6 months for results? Not even in ireland would that happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.