Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to post the link to the story. If you Google 'terrie mc Evoy cancer scare' it'll come up

How she isn’t lying extremely low this week with a country in mourning for Vicky Phelan, just shows the absolute neck of her. She should have been absolutely crucified for what she did at the time, an absolute insult to cancer patients but especially to the women of Ireland let down by cervical checks. Teflon Terrie strikes again.

Reactions: 17
So she got a slightly abnormal smear and had to get some cells lazored off and pretended to have had a cancer scare ? What a fuckin nut job . I have had loads of friends with slight issues and no one went on like that about it . She’s a disgrace especially as she claims to be a nurse 🤨

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but is she actually flogging Tights?! ‘Alot of people asking about my tights’I can guarantee you not one person asked. And the notions of the M&S tights go to Penney’s for god sake!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh joy, what a THRILLING Q&A from the fakest narcissist on the Internet. Pure self praise. Imagine her coming at you in your hospital bed? I'd say she has not a notion. Putting on the blood pressure machine is surely as much as they let her do? Oh and testing urine maybe with a dipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This!!!!! Is total proof she is so deeply unhappy with her life!!!! Can't be happy in the moment always chasing the next best thing...... wait until baby number 2 terrie life really changes then, kiss ur travels and mad bustard lifestyle goodbye oh no wait u won't because everyone else raises ur child for u

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This!!!!! Is total proof she is so deeply unhappy with her life!!!! Can't be happy in the moment always chasing the next best thing...... wait until baby number 2 terrie life really changes then, kiss ur travels and mad bustard lifestyle goodbye oh no wait u won't because everyone else raises ur child for u
I'd say David has a hard time dealing with her tantrums over not being happy with what she has. Let's not start the speculation of if they'll have another child though. Hate that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Works is mental so can’t take off a week in sun but thought she could go for a few months to Australia. Like there’s no logic there at all she’s just nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"She's so unbelievably clever". duck off Terror. She actually isn't. She's bang average at best.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
"She's so unbelievably clever". duck off Terror. She actually isn't. She's bang average at best.
The pressure that poor child is going to be under from the moment it starts school till the minute it finishes college is going to be horrendous.

Reactions: 5
The pressure that poor child is going to be under from the moment it starts school till the minute it finishes college is going to be horrendous.
Yes totally agree. The child does very normal things like splash in the bath or shove a Toothbrush in her mouth and Terrier has the phone recording her to show a bunch of strangers on the Internet. It is just a mad life they lead. I do feel sorry for the kids. Rachel gorry constantly has the kids doing "fashion shows".

Reactions: 8
She’s just an average baby. It wasn’t her splashing the water either it was Davehhh, no baby splashes that hard. It’s all smoke & mirrors with this lunatic, she couldn’t lie straight in bed. As for being as thick as thieves, pull the other one. She drops that baby any chance she can get, she has done so since day 1. All mammies & daddies need a break but she was the worst I have ever seen.

Reactions: 13
Don’t worry Sydney is going to be an all out insta child. They all do when mammy realizes where the money is

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.