Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikkie and Terrier are also the spit of each other. So terror had to borrow an outfit from sosue me for the party? Where are all the outfits from the in the style collection? Or all the free tit from Karen millen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nikkie and Terrier are also the spit of each other. So terror had to borrow an outfit from sosue me for the party? Where are all the outfits from the in the style collection? Or all the free tit from Karen millen?
Nikki was not worthy of Terrie spending money on an outfit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s wearing a dress that sue spent the day filming in during the week?? 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm guessing this was the event she said she needed help picking a dress for a couple weeks ago....I knew she wasn't gona wear any of them!

Reactions: 8
I'm guessing this was the event she said she needed help picking a dress for a couple weeks ago....I knew she wasn't gona wear any of them!
Surely to God even Terrie’s most loyal ‘fans’ must realise she doesn’t wear half the stuff she supposedly orders or links in stories- all she cares about is the AF & 💶💶 She’s one of the most devious blaggers in my eyes, tries to be all sweetness & light but far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Skanky cow is all I can say. Wearing sweaty seconds that everyone saw Sue wearing during the week. I’m sure Sue was clean and all that, not it’s just manky

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Skanky cow is all I can say. Wearing sweaty seconds that everyone saw Sue wearing during the week. I’m sure Sue was clean and all that, not it’s just manky
Well I'll never borrow a dress again from a friend, for fear of being called a Skanky cow for wearing sweaty seconds......

Absolutely ridiculous she wasn't wearing one the million dresses in her wardrobe or from one of her many many paid adverts this that's a bit much!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I'll never borrow a dress again from a friend, for fear of being called a Skanky cow for wearing sweaty seconds......

Absolutely ridiculous she wasn't wearing one the million dresses in her wardrobe or from one of her many many paid adverts this that's a bit much!
I’ve often borrowed from friends but not sweaty seconds that haven’t been cleaned

Reactions: 3
The dress Grace was wearing was from Terrie’s its collection and it is on sale for £18!!! Did it not only launch a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe?? I just think it’s far too much of a statement dress to wear again so soon

Reactions: 5
You just wouldn’t wear such a noteabke dress that someone had worn a couple of days previously, all over social media!

That dress was 2,500 euro wtf. Talk about upstaging the birthday girl. Notions Terrie thinking she is in the same league as Suzanne.

Reactions: 13
To be honest I think it’s refreshing to see her wear something that was pre worn. I’d 100% it was laundered before she wore it so soon after Sue!

Reactions: 3
To be honest I think it’s refreshing to see her wear something that was pre worn. I’d 100% it was laundered before she wore it so soon after Sue!
She d only wear something want wasn’t hers though. Notions central with the price of it.

Reactions: 2
Surely to God even Terrie’s most loyal ‘fans’ must realise she doesn’t wear half the stuff she supposedly orders or links in stories- all she cares about is the AF & 💶💶 She’s one of the most devious blaggers in my eyes, tries to be all sweetness & light but far from it.
I find it personally difficult to really trust someone whose face only moves on the bottom half

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.