Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she drawn the lipstick over her Cupid bow bit? Looks so weird
For a girl who gets gifted so much makeup she is absolutely woeful at applying it. Her lips are overdrawn, her blush is way to red and not blended and as is always mentioned here, her highlighter around her eyes is desperate!

Reactions: 10
God love her tough night sleep with the baby and still has to get up to work hard selling vitamins

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So up to her eyes but can take the time to set up her phone to video her playing with Jake.. give me a break. Every moment is contrived with this one 🙄

Reactions: 13
David prob on his lunch break....poor terror breaking a sweat having to look after her own child!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she do it all??
Can somebody please ask her how she does it all?
I'm blocked and I'd love to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ that baby is gona grow up with a neck deformity with all the photos of her abnormal poses (like her ma) so bloody strange…and everyone know what melbourne looks like so what the point…(we even know what her poos look like, how her check ups go, the clothes she wears, her every movement…but god forbid we see her eyes nose and mouth all at once…)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you know who love to see pics of my baby? Absolutely bleeping nobody. Because no one actually cares Terrier about anyones kids but their own. Stop showing us 7 eighths of your spawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This ones code for Wonderlights only working Monday-Thursday? Really like 🤣 the majority of people are too busy during the week with work, school and after school activities, great shout there Terror 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This ones code for Wonderlights only working Monday-Thursday? Really like 🤣 the majority of people are too busy during the week with work, school and after school activities, great shout there Terror 🙄
Yeah and she never actually stated this where she posted the link. Lured people in without stating the full t&c’s.

Reactions: 12
Off to pretend she likes nikki tonight when we all know u can't stand her terror and u also can't stand that ur fella dayveh loves his sister 🥰 its a well known fact that ur mad jealous of her especially

Reactions: 13
Off to pretend she likes nikki tonight when we all know u can't stand her terror and u also can't stand that ur fella dayveh loves his sister 🥰 its a well known fact that ur mad jealous of her especially
Why would she be jealous of Nikki? She’s trash just like Terrie

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.