Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the white wave gin page has been completely abandoned altogether 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine making your husband dress in matching Christmas pyjamas in bleeping November!! Anything for the gram and the €€€ though! I'll be very surprised if they are anywhere to be seen on Christmas Eve!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she always have to be such a witch with her comments. I hope all the Karen’s @ you about the possibility of that mongrel biting your child’s hand off more like. Such idiots having him around that baby especially at mealtimes. That Mongrel should be better trained not to go near her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Poor Sydney can hardly lift her arms with the amount her sleeves are rolled around her wrists

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the posts/messages going up on the gram for her sis in laws 40th bday and not 1 mention of it from Terrie....same when she tagged Terrie in a birthday post to Sidders, she didn't repost it even but Davo did. Definitely trouble in the camp there

Reactions: 10
Terror and the sister in law are too alike to get along. They are in direct competition with eachother. Terrie even looks like her, I'd say they are both alpha females.

Reactions: 14
From this day forth the colour brown has been replaced with the word "Choc-o-lit".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the same , terrie and nikki use to seen close. Seems they don't like eachother anymore. I would guess since covid and having different views on the vaccine. They have always been in the same insta line of work but would pal around before 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Jesus, she spouts some shite. She says the new collar lasts so long, how the duck would she know, she has only launched them. They actually stole the brand name from a company in Australia pawfect pals.

Reactions: 7
How many ads can she fit on her stories in 24 hrs? Ffs she never stops
Exactly why I don’t trust these Insta huns- just all about selling whatever crap they get paid to promote & aren’t really giving truthful reviews etc.. everything’s amazing, they’re obsessed, goes on like a dream.

Reactions: 9
She’s a complete muppet…does she think that when she jumps on for the “chats” that were not all waiting for the ad😅 she does not come on her stories now without shoving ads in anywhere and everywhere that she can.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.