Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most hypocritical person on insta, all about the planet and the ocean and travelling this beautiful world and the amount of waste and tat she single handedly sends to landfill is astounding.
She is so cringey and fake, oh and by the way Terror both my kids were walking at 11mths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She hasn’t a penny!! Stayed back end of Paris never shows the hotel/ place staying,which happily does when gifted. No income from ditzy David. If she hasn’t made her money by now the arse falling out of Instagram influencers.

Reactions: 6
I would say she is cute enough with her money and only spends the bare minimum when she has too. I think she creates an illusion that thankfully us on Tattle see right through.

Reactions: 12
Sure what does she have to spend money on? Clothes gifted, shoes gifted, garden gifted, food gifted, nights out gifted, trips away gifted.... Even her car is a collab! What the duck does she actually put her hand in her pocket for?

Reactions: 17
I think they are trying to get a mortgage and that’s why she is back ‘nursing’. I’d say they were hoping Shite Wave gin would be a success to give the handbag some employment but that didn’t work out. I’d say they are all sick seeing how well Rosie’s fleeces are doing, all of this clique were pretend besties at one stage but you can really see the distance now all the brands are competing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else shocked at the ball pit and play area being white and grey?😂 like it’s for babies! Babies love colour! And it’s a party!!🙈
And she originally wanted to put them outside 🙈 White and grey...outside...and small kids... outside...in November. The mind boggles 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she originally wanted to put them outside 🙈 White and grey...outside...and small kids... outside...in November. The mind boggles 🙄🙄🙄
I know....🤣 ' we had young babies at the party'.....so yes we decided to get all white soft play and thought about placing it outdoors in November for the 'young babies'! Like what 🤯

• Sick
How are all these babies "obsessed" with Moana? My daughter is the same age and will look at the TV for about three minutes before losing interest, are we to believe they're watching feature length films?? Repeatedly?? What?

Reactions: 23
How are all these babies "obsessed" with Moana? My daughter is the same age and will look at the TV for about three minutes before losing interest, are we to believe they're watching feature length films?? Repeatedly?? What?
Sniff, sniff, I smell bullshit.
Nothing out of Terrors mouth is the truth, no one yr old is obsessed with a movie. Around 2 or 3 they become obsessed with Mickey mouse's clubhouse or cocomelon or the likes.

Screenshot_20221105-234305_Instagram.jpg

Omg! I've been to Paris numerous times and seeing these two makes me cringe!!! Spot the Howyas, him wearing a trackie! Scarlet for them! French people always dress for the weather and never look tacky! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, and she even has a favourite part! 😅

• Haha
Between a flight to Paris and 50 balloons, the carbon footprint on Alice Springs' 1st birthday is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has she seriously signed up 4 a collab with hellofresh, she lives in bleeping Rush there’s a huge vegetable field next to where she lives whatever happened to supporting local, great produce on her doorstep, but that wouldn’t line those greedy pockets would it, tool!

Reactions: 19
I'd say she's already on to Putin negotiating a fee to promote his nuclear weapons!!

"Hello Valdamirt, I'm T'Derrie"....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
An af link for Jack and Jill. She wouldn’t actually maje money from a children’s charity would she?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.