Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly surprised she didn’t spray her in tan and dress her up like Moana to match…

Sure at least her weeks of pretending that Sydney was ObSEssED with Moana paid off and she got the giant balloon display to shove in a corner cos it’s too big for her house. But she got a nice shot of it for Insta and sure that’s all that really matters

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those balloon arch’s kill me, there is no need, it’s just so wrong and wasteful. Ffs there won’t be an ocean for ocean eyes Terri with all the fast fashion and tat you have, topped off by balloon arches.

Reactions: 33
Is anyone else shocked at the ball pit and play area being white and grey?😂 like it’s for babies! Babies love colour! And it’s a party!!🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Are we to believe that Terrie paid for all the decorations, balloons, cake & the toys for the kids to play with? Or were they gifted / ad & I just can’t see it without my glasses?

Is anyone else shocked at the ball pit and play area being white and grey?😂 like it’s for babies! Babies love colour! And it’s a party!!🙈
Colour doesn’t fit the usual insta huns aesthetics

Looks like she only invited three guests going by the plates.
So sad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must have money to burn, a trip to Disneyland and the OTT birthday party, all for a one year old 😩

Reactions: 7
I mean yeah, it looks crap? Are there any guests? I've used some of those companies she has used but she doesn't say gifted or anything? Is she allowed not declare if they were free?

Reactions: 5
.... whats really ironic is the ocean theme, meanwhile there's 25 quid worth of plastic party ware from amazon on the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Very strange, like something you would see in a dentist office in new yark

• Haha
She's really pushing the child development isn't she. So she says wow all the time 🙄 Genius!! no mention of crawling or pulling herself up. I know kids develop at different rates but with David or herself apparently present so much I would have thought they'd be encouraging things. Or perhaps they are too busy looking into their phones or editing reels than spending actual quality time with her. A trip to Paris and a ridiculous balloon display for a first birthday 🙄 two complete fools

Reactions: 8
It instantly reminded me of this content creator that takes the piss out of the beige aesthetic particularly with kids.. they literally just put up this video yesterday 😂
1667751208200.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At a time when people are struggling, this one goes all out, to keep up with the sil. What a pathetic show off, and it’s not even a vulgar display of wealth as everything was probably begged for. These influencers really are on a planet of their own, the sooner the influencer bubble bursts, the better. Absolutely ridiculous carry on! Total fur coat, No knickers!

Reactions: 8
What is the deal with commenting happy birthday to child you don’t know and who can’t read?🤔

Wouldn't it suit her better to donate the "little bits" to a good home ?? Shes never going to use the moana stuff again?? Instead of letting them end up in the landfill.... I suppose she wouldn't make money off a link for doing that...... she's a rotten person
I thought the exact same....pass them on!! Ohh no that would make too much sense 🤦‍♀️

I’m always seeing parents in my local groups passing on number balloons or arches etc. free of charge too.
But st terror wouldn’t be able to that at all.

kinda glad I’ve raised my lot in the tears when consumerism wasn’t so high as it is now. It’s far from balloon arches move were raised.

and the poster who said imagine wishing happy birthday to a one year old that couldn’t read obviously forgot this is miss Darwin we are dealing with. Sure she’s so advanced 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m always seeing parents in my local groups passing on number balloons or arches etc. free of charge too.
But st terror wouldn’t be able to that at all.

kinda glad I’ve raised my lot in the tears when consumerism wasn’t so high as it is now. It’s far from balloon arches move were raised.

and the poster who said imagine wishing happy birthday to a one year old that couldn’t read obviously forgot this is miss Darwin we are dealing with. Sure she’s so advanced 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So advanced but yet to walk! Better start working on that terror 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.