Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please ban her from making reels, they aren’t even funny, it’s pure cringy

Reactions: 15
Right I've to be truthfully honest with ye girls. I got into bed there and was like 'ill listen to the podcast of louise&terrie' 30 secs in and I had to turn it off... The fakeness turned me off completely. Nope guys I nearly vommed with Louise's intro 🙄

Reactions: 6
Right I've to be truthfully honest with ye girls. I got into bed there and was like 'ill listen to the podcast of louise&terrie' 30 secs in and I had to turn it off... The fakeness turned me off completely. Nope guys I nearly vommed with Louise's intro 🙄
I must have a listen. It’s a podcast about books - are we to believe that this one reads?

• Haha
She seems so unnatural with Sidders. If you spent any time with her you d probably know she points all the time… that what he seems like anyway. Oh she did something, must record it and prove I’m mum of the year 🙄

So it's the big birthday trip tomorrow, Sidders is all packed!....brace yourselves for all the falseness that is to come! 🥴🙄 All for the attention, bringing your 1 year old to Disneyland spending loads of money doesn't makes you an amazing mother, spending quality time with them does!!! ....Will we have a face reveal?!! 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So what are we betting sid will do coz she's sooooo clever? Say Minnie mouse as her first words? Skip walking and start twirling? Fly the plane?

• Haha
So what are we betting sid will do coz she's sooooo clever? Say Minnie mouse as her first words? Skip walking and start twirling? Fly the plane?
Please Sydney is way above such things. She will be the ceo of Disney by the time she has finished her trip to Euro Disney. She will have also master the ability to fly within the next few days

• Haha
  • Wow
The state of her …. Dressed up with the knockers out … for content!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it's the big birthday trip tomorrow, Sidders is all packed!....brace yourselves for all the falseness that is to come! 🥴🙄 All for the attention, bringing your 1 year old to Disneyland spending loads of money doesn't makes you an amazing mother, spending quality time with them does!!! ....Will we have a face reveal?!! 🤔🤣
Is she still doing loads of pics with the kid facing the wrong way in them???
"Protecting her privacy" LOL!!!
Bringing the kid to Disneyland for a trip she'll have absolutely no recollection of but it'll be great content for Mammie's insta account and Terror will get to wear Minnie ears and colour coordinate like her life depends on it.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think the videos she uses of the child laughing always sound dubbed.??Like she's used an Internet recording of a child laughing a lot or something. I presume sid will be fluent in French too when she gets back. What a little globetrotter she is 🙄🙄 scarlet for the two fools bringing a 1 year old to Disney 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has the child’s face blocked out in a story, and the story before it you can see the child’s face clear as day. She’s a fool.

Reactions: 14
I just can’t with her… here Davy take a cutesy video of me sipping a glass of wine & then I’ll ‘realise’ you’re filming me. This trip isn’t about the child’s birthday; purely content for Terrie. Wonder how many stories / posts she’ll get out of this. And how many 🥹🥹

Reactions: 21
I just can't with the "she loves her Dada" 🙄🙄 She's like a 16 year old who had a baby with her boyfriend and they're playing house 🙈🙈 She will be absolutely insufferable at Christmas time!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She always goes on about how Sydney needs to wears bigger sizes, but her clothes always look huge on her. She always has the sleeves and legs rolled up a few times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.