Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck writes like 'luv dat ur bringing Sydney 2 DL 4 her 1st birthday' 'neva 2 young'. Clearly clearly writing them herself "fnd wants us to think the spelling is from different followers. This is just bleeping hilarious. I swear you couldn't write it 🤣🤣🤣
Trying to justify with the help of some "followers"!!
The same followers that spend their hard earned money on her tat, so clearly not the brightest. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The menu on the floor 🥱 why does she act like everything Mrs Sydney does is the funniest thing, every baby that age does this, just no need

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Merciful hour, recording her conversation asking Daveh questions about bloody Moana?! Actually so embarrassed for her, she’s pathetic

Reactions: 12
I laugh reading about her on this !! I unfollowed her over a year ago. In fact I unfollowed most of those gobshite “influencers” and boy I’m the better for it !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sinead’s scurvy style sent her vacious crap. So telling she doesn’t even try it on!! Nice morning reporting reporting tho as not declared

Reactions: 6
She really is a broken record with the baby content, tan content and travel content. Oh and the absolute cringy reels.

Sinead’s scurvy style sent her vacious crap. So telling she doesn’t even try it on!! Nice morning reporting reporting tho as not declared
Did you notice the photograph with it, the model is Ashley Keogh, the vest thing looks awful on her...and she has a goregous bod

Reactions: 1
Cant believe this, Terrie is a size 6 or something, why is she being sent that shapewear??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say she’s raging, like she nearly dislocated her shoulders to appear thinner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with her face in those hello fresh videos. A botched Botox job, there is zero movement and her eyebrows are crazy looking 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the good morning how are you at the start of the last couple stories. She couldn’t give a bollox how anybody is but herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So a 11 month old can grasp a pencil and drag it across a page.... Clearly a genius 🙄 🤦‍♀️ Normal development for a baby her age Terrie!! Wait tell she wants to draw on the walls and furniture and then let's see if she's a genius 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
So a 11 month old can grasp a pencil and drag it across a page.... Clearly a genius 🙄 🤦‍♀️ Normal development for a baby her age Terrie!! Wait tell she wants to draw on the walls and furniture and then let's see if she's a genius 🤣🤣🤣
I enjoy that she was probably like ‘here Daveah film us from above, sydder’s do that again!’

• Haha
I thought she couldn’t annoy me anymore then she did before becoming a mother but hey ho she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cant believe this, Terrie is a size 6 or something, why is she being sent that shapewear??!!!
Tbf some size 6 / 8 people still might want the smooth look or have muffin tops but have never seen that on Terror.
I enjoy that she was probably like ‘here Daveah film us from above, sydder’s do that again!’
Cant u imagine the set up.... Fake smiles and oohh and aahhs.. Right now daveh take Syders away, get the dindins and clean the house... I've to work post on Instagram

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.