Terrie McEvoy #12 Sunburn baby, bottles of gin, shoes fit for the bin. We won’t forget her Repromed sin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say she was 'working in the hospital' last week at some stage. Then I noticed her nails on today's post. She's her nails done. Do nurses not need to have no varnish /shellac on their nails? 🤔 Nothing was posted on IG, so prob wasn't working at all. BS put of her again 🤔🤣

Reactions: 12
For somebody that was out for the first few months of her babies life she sure is dragging the arse out of the baby content now!!

Reactions: 11
I wonder is she grasping at the baby content market as boozy suzy is not calling the shots at the Chinese makeup factory now so Terrie could be in danger?? She used to have new palettes every few weeks didn't she. Maybe she's getting worried she'll have to sign on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just did another stock take on the white wave gin, we are now down to 339 bottles compared to 341 last week. Looks like all the flogging isn’t doing to much for them anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Terror was putting on her deodorant and just so happened to remember that she had a discount code….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those aqua mats are cute but she only bought that because Daveh won’t let the child have paints. He’s too afraid his precious house will get dirty. What about her little hand and foot prints? Let them get messy. Two plebs.

Reactions: 5
She only has 1 more tub of wild deodorant left and mentioned her favourite. If that's not a hint for 'wild deodorant' to send her out more, then I don't know what is 🙄

She only has 1 more tub of wild deodorant left and mentioned her favourite. If that's not a hint for 'wild deodorant' to send her out more, then I don't know what is 🙄
Standard. Sure didn’t she do a Q&A recently and someone *cough* ask her about the next car seat she was getting / would recommend and it was something along the lines of oh we’ve not decided yet, any recommendations, ie putting the feelers out for a freebie

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Colouring book for a 1 year old. 😂 Terri needs to give up the gram and go full time in vicar street
This tit is comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But she’s noticed that her genius one year old loves books! Deluded so she is.
I'm so glad I blocked her. She sounds like she really is an absolute dose when it comes to the child.
We all know somebody in real life that's kid is the best at everything and so advanced and we all tend to avoid them.

Honestly, I’d say she can’t wait until Sydney is grown up a little bit more. Mocktails, painted nails etc… The content is growing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.