Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well either she's contradicted what her and her friend where saying and has introduced harlow to him ... totally throwing out what they were saying about her not being a bad mum becauze she hasn't introduced him

Or shes tossed harlow aside for two weeks. If she has though harlow will have a great Christmas with brett and Jane

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but the guy looks like a wannabe Brett 😂

fingers crossed Harlow gets to spend Christmas with Brett and Jane 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you look on that new guys Insta Charlie has been liking his pics all year, even though she’s been engaged to Brett 😂

• Haha
If you look on that new guys Insta Charlie has been liking his pics all year, even though she’s been engaged to Brett 😂
Yup and has been liking his Facebook pics since June I think! Definitely was in the scene before her split with her fiancé and baby dad

Reactions: 6
She will be pregnant again by the summer. I had a stalk on her families Facebook during lockdown when I was bored and it looks like her mum jumps from man to man and gets knocked up very quickly so unfortunately Charlie is probably following all shes ever known. Just feel sorry for harlow being brought up around that. She looks like a really happy 1 year old with brett then a show baby with Charlie
what is her mums insta? 👀

Yup and has been liking his Facebook pics since June I think! Definitely was in the scene before her split with her fiancé and baby dad
Just means yet another relationship that will be built up on complete insecurity and lies 😂😂 as if you could EVER trust a hoe who was talking to you behind her exes back all along. I give them less than 6 months! There’s a reason it didn’t work out before 😂😂

Makes me laugh how desperate she is for people to buy her coffee now the bank of Brett is closed😂😂embarrassing how much she would rely on him really. No ambition to do anything for herself in life clearly 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s she actually gonna do when they inevitably do break up though😂 Brett defo won’t have her back after this.. she will literally try and trap this guy cause she knows she’s fucked on her own🤭🤭

Weird how thew new bfs Instagram was private a few hours ago, might like the attention now🤣

Reactions: 12
Weird how thew new bfs Instagram was private a few hours ago, might like the attention now🤣
I was gonna say this😂 he was private when she first posted that photo she tagged him in. Is it possible that he’s just as thirsty as she is?
Wonder how long it’ll be before he’s asking where to buy things on his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.