Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
He just thinks he’s something special because he’s Jordan’s brother 🤮🤣
I matched with him on Tinder and his first message was “do you recognise me?” I thought it was flirty and replied “no, should I? 😉”.. he really told me he was Jordan from Teen Moms brother lolll never unmatched so quick in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Fishnips

VIP Member
If I see another post about plug sockets I'm going to start an argument about car seats again

• Haha
Reactions: 40

lexi123

You know that feeling when you realise it’s Sunday night and you’ve to go back to work tomorrow? I imagine that’s what Harlow feels like when she has to go back to Charlie’s parenting for the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I would usually post a recap here...however, there isn’t much to say. Charlie is the main topic due to Laura, Morgan, Brett, Charlotte and Alesha being pretty private about their lives.
just want abusive morgan back 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Gingercream

VIP Member
3774222A-9D35-4236-A43E-27D4EF1EC94A.png

This is fucking hilarious 😂 can you imagine being ill enough to be in hospital and looking up and Charlie fucking Hodder being the nurse looking after you?! I’d discharge myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Scar14

VIP Member
So Brett is at home putting up the Christmas tree with his daughter, taking genuine photos with her. Meanwhile, Charlie is out somewhere in a hotel with god knows who (probably someone she’s known for two days let’s be honest), most likely getting drunk and/or high and all the photos on her account with Harlow are posed photos with Harlow dressed up like a doll.
Brett has many faults and we obviously don’t know the full story between them, but at least he cares for Harlow and does what’s best for her. When he was with Charlie, he worked full-time, paid for everything whilst she looked after their daughter, yet was expected to spend his weekends looking after her but didn’t even complain, all so Charlie could go out partying.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

HamburgerHelper

Shit the bed who is this guy?? Right guy but wrong timing?? Guessing he was her boyfriend when she was 12

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nonottoday

I’m not a fan of Brett but you can see he’s the parent that actually gives a toss. She seems to go off the rails whenever they split and he stays at home being a PARENT. Yeah don’t get me wrong all us parents need a night off once in a blue moon but I think Charlie’s had more nights out than I’ve had hot dinners

Reactions: 29
Re the bath issue directly from Jane View attachment 348754
See when you hear the full story you can complete understand. The way Charlie wants it to come across now she hates her is completely different hence the questions or opinions.
No one doubts Jane is a good granny and brett is a good dad its Charlie who is questionable and to slag of harlows family online is disrespectful not only to them but to her daughter

Reactions: 28

Shazab726

sorry but why is Brett getting praised for doing his job😂. Not sticking up for Charlie at all but 1. This man has had abuse allegations and 2. Why do men get praised for literally playing with their child like it’s something amazing, no it’s their job.😂 you all wanted Charlie and Brett to break up but now they have Charlie is the bad one. Makes no sense to me personally but I do understand the thing about the pandemic she shouldn’t be out

• Heart
Reactions: 28